Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Visitor List: 1/31/2014

Add topic

Here is our list of official visitors for the weekend of January 17th.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Could we have two Air Force candidates??
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top

So let me get this right. In 24 hours we "lose" a RB commit to the MAC but get a three star DL transfer from Rutgers and a commit from a probable 3 star QB from Venice for 2015. Not a bad day. If any local kid is reading the news paper, they can see how FAU is building. Why wouldn't they want to be a part of this ? Can't wait for signing day.  ( Love OC40's comment about calming down on the other subject . Made me laugh first thing this morning)
Back to the top

My error. The QB is a 14 recruit, big, strong arm , great wheels, and the son of a coach. And fron the Venice program that prepares  their players very well. Welcome Dom. Sorry about the mix up.
Back to the top

Devin Santana on board!

6-4, 215
DL
Sickles
Tampa, FL

Back to the top

Local Owl said

So let me get this right. In 24 hours we "lose" a RB commit to the MAC but get a three star DL transfer from Rutgers and a commit from a probable 3 star QB from Venice for 2015. Not a bad day. If any local kid is reading the news paper, they can see how FAU is building. Why wouldn't they want to be a part of this ? Can't wait for signing day.  ( Love OC40's comment about calming down on the other subject . Made me laugh first thing this morning)
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2014, 7:48 AM #327408

Just some additional comments…

The QB is a preferred walk-on (scholly later), the transfer will not count in the 2014 class, and the RB likely got gun shy since we have all of the other running backs in the class - plus what we have coming back next year (8 total) if they all stay.
Back to the top

When you look at next years RB's, we look very very versatile. We have power runners, speed guys , and combination guys. With Quez back , I Brian Wright will have fun with his weapons. Also, we have a nice group of young linemen to lead the way. If they all work hard , I think we should be a solid C-USA team.
Back to the top
Control functions: