Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team to Take on Russia at FAU Stadium

Add topic

Reminder:

Game is this Saturday if anyone is interested in attending…
Back to the top

Its also pricey! I went to the last USWNT game against China, sat over in the hyundai deck, paid $60 had a good time. Went to buy the same tickets for this game…$240! Woah. 
Back to the top

teambeer said

Its also pricey! I went to the last USWNT game against China, sat over in the hyundai deck, paid $60 had a good time. Went to buy the same tickets for this game…$240! Woah. 
Posted On: Feb 8th 2014, 7:04 AM #327778

I was thinking about heading over there with the kids this afternoon…not anymore.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Well, don't let that deter you, I'm sure you can get a $20 ticket somewhere too, but the premium seating is not cheap!
Back to the top

teambeer said

Well, don't let that deter you, I'm sure you can get a $20 ticket somewhere too, but the premium seating is not cheap!
Posted On: Feb 8th 2014, 8:29 AM #327780

I agree teembeer, take your kids and enjoy the game!

Too bad Beckham has his mind made up on the MLS franchise in Miami. His plan is to build a stadium (FAU stadium perfect!) and they are making the mistake of depending on  the latin population of Miami supporting soccer. NEVER have and NEVER will!

Boca is close to being the geograhpic center of the tri-county metro area (Dade/Browrad/Palm Beach) not to mention growing Martin County, so you will draw from ALL of S. Florida. Not be depending on the Cuban and Puerto Rican population of Dade whom are from BASEBALL loving countries, NOT soccer! PLus you have a most beautiful 30,000 seat stadium ready and NOT have to buy land and build in Dade County/Miami.

UNLESS you plan the FLEECE the Dade County/Miami governments and people like the Marlins did! But who knows, THAT may be the business plan. It will work better than depending on the latin population supporting your MLS MIami franchise! :Smug:
Back to the top

Here is the link to USA soccer with ticket prices, affordable ones available!

U.S. Women vs. Russia - U.S. Soccer

Others available even cheaper on other online sites as well.

GO, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR KID'S!  :cool:
Back to the top

The rout was on for the U.S.!

7-0 style…

Great write-up by Dieter:

U.S. women rout Russia 7-0 at FAU Stadium - Sun Sentinel
Back to the top

Did anyone go to the game this past saturday? Dusky, did ya get you and your girls there for the blowout, I hope so!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Did anyone go to the game this past saturday? Dusky, did ya get you and your girls there for the blowout, I hope so!
Posted On: Feb 13th 2014, 8:16 AM #327975

Both of my children are boys and no we did not make it.  I have seats in the Hyundai deck for football so I really did not want to sit out outside of that area and the tickets were too much just for something to do.   We aren't really into soccer just thought it would be a fun afternoon.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Oh sorry. Not about the gender, about my assuming they were girls. Tickets were too pricey overall IMHO. Attendance could have been 20K or better with more user friendly pricing for an exhibition. Personally I would let anyone under 12 free AND under 16 in their soccer jersey in for free.
Back to the top
Control functions: