Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FIU vs FAU - 03/06/14 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

Rick said

owlcountry40 said

this team and coach are all jokes. 
Posted On: Mar 7th 2014, 11:20 AM #329481

Would put any amount of money on the fact that you would NEVER say this straight to any of them face to face.

Sit down with Penn, Bertone, Raffington, Botley, etc…then look them in they eye and tell them they are all "jokes".

It's easy to have internet balls and write trash…but c'mon dude, that's just ridiculous.

Posted On: Mar 7th 2014, 1:00 PM #329484

Well said Rick…another example of a smart ass know it all kid running his stupid mouth.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

pikepanther said

One more for the good guys. Am I right?
Posted On: Mar 7th 2014, 1:36 PM #329485

Of course not!

:Big-Grin:

:Winking:
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Rick said

owlcountry40 said

this team and coach are all jokes. 
Posted On: Mar 7th 2014, 11:20 AM #329481

Would put any amount of money on the fact that you would NEVER say this straight to any of them face to face.

Sit down with Penn, Bertone, Raffington, Botley, etc…then look them in they eye and tell them they are all "jokes".

It's easy to have internet balls and write trash…but c'mon dude, that's just ridiculous.

Posted On: Mar 7th 2014, 1:00 PM #329484

Well said Rick…another example of a smart ass know it all kid running his stupid mouth.
Posted On: Mar 7th 2014, 2:49 PM #329488
they are 10-21
I know they are all good kids they tried hard blah blah you all should take them out for ice cream after the season.
They are going to school for free to play a sport please fans have a right to call to call them a joke as basketball team if they want it says nothing personal about the kid.
The whole would say to there face argument is a joke!
Everyone here says things they would not say to someone's face.
If a basketball player attacked me he would most likely only be suspended for a couple games as opposed to be expelled from the school like any other student. 
Back to the top

Let it be known that as critical as I am of the FAU basketball team, it is 100% toward the leadership and not the student athletes. I know how difficult it is on these kids. That is why I say over and over that they deserve better. NO ONE should talk badly about the kids. I know they are giving everything they have to win. With better leadership, this group of players will be a better team and with that comes more success. Honestly, the talent is there. I truly believe we needed a change at the head coach position because the one we had was not working. I will be back in the stands supporting FAU basketball next year. GO OWLS ! ( Sorry for the lack of support this year. Personal choice.)
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Everyone here says things they would not say to someone's face.
If a basketball player attacked me he would most likely only be suspended for a couple games as opposed to be expelled from the school like any other student. 
Posted On: Mar 7th 2014, 5:12 PM #329494

No, everyone does not, only some.

Local Owl is right - should never speak in a derogatory manner about a student athlete.

:Winking:
Back to the top
Control functions: