Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Commit List Discussion Thread

Add topic

Welcome to FAU Tarrick, the Fab '15 just keeps gettting bigger and better - great job Coaches!
Back to the top

Just got done reading the South Carolina story about two of our commits. Right after reading the the post about another one of our commits telling FIU that he is already committed. I really hope that our kids think about what would be better for them. Having Coach Hariott watching over them is such a bonus that no one else can give. Time will tell. I hope the USC coach is as honest as our coaches. FAU can give them everything they need to succeed.
Back to the top

Back to the top

I can say with 100% certainty he was never committed to the school and FAU just lost no one…:Yawn2:
Back to the top

"Guest" never thinks too highly of our recruits.
Back to the top

If I made a profile it wouldn't change anything. I'm a person making a post online that you can believe or not believe.  I'm just saying he was never committed to the program. There is a reason why he was on and off our "commit page" on 247 sports, multiple times may I add, and its because he was never offered. Go through the staff's twitters and see if anyone made an acknowledgment on the day he claimed to commit… there were none.

All I am trying to do is save some of you heartache because we really didn't lose anyone… it looks bad to those the think he was committed tho. if Andrew or Dieter cared enough to look into it I bet they would find otherwise.. But if you want to accept a non legit de-commit thats on you bro
Back to the top

"if Andrew or Dieter cared enough to look into it I bet they would find otherwise.. But if you want to accept a non legit de-commit thats on you bro"

24/7 sports listed him as having offers from Northern Illinois, Cincinnati and Mississippi State. He seems like a young man who wants to keep his options open and decided he committed too early.
Back to the top

247 added him, removed him, and then added him again. Ever see any pics of this kid at FAU? Ever read anything about him being on campus? Junior Day? Nope. Nope and Nope.   He was never there… was never offered, and never legitimately committed. But yea, now that he got some attention, and several articled written about him, he is "re-opnning" things up. It worked for him.. But I bet the staff didn't even blink at the news. 
Back to the top

Guest said

If I made a profile it wouldn't change anything. I'm a person making a post online that you can believe or not believe.  I'm just saying he was never committed to the program. There is a reason why he was on and off our "commit page" on 247 sports, multiple times may I add, and its because he was never offered. Go through the staff's twitters and see if anyone made an acknowledgment on the day he claimed to commit… there were none.

All I am trying to do is save some of you heartache because we really didn't lose anyone… it looks bad to those the think he was committed tho. if Andrew or Dieter cared enough to look into it I bet they would find otherwise.. But if you want to accept a non legit de-commit thats on you bro
Posted On: Jul 17th 2014, 10:21 PM #332648

Fair enough. I'm willing to accept that possibility; I don't know the full story but would be interested to hear it.

Perhaps you're a different "Guest" than the one that said Archer should decommit since Scarlett decommitted on the other thread - which is what I was referring to - and why registering a name would help.

In defense of Andrew, back on the Miller's commitment thread he said "I confirmed this with his high school offensive coordinator. Impressed me at the South Florida Express tryouts. I have him pegged as a three-star."

Andrew, what say you now? Did this guy not have a legit offer?
Back to the top

Guest said

Posted On: Jul 17th 2014, 10:21 PM #332648

If you set up a profile we could differentiate between you and some of the  clowns that post as guests, it just gives you more credibility.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: