Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

US Men's Soccer Team to Host Honduras at FAU Stadium October 14, 2014

Add topic

Back to the top

Tickets go on sale to the public Friday, Sept. 5, at 10 a.m. ET through ussoccer.com, by phone at 1-800-745-3000, at all Ticketmaster ticket centers throughout South Florida (including Walmart stores) and at the Wally Sanger Owl Club Center ticket office on the Florida Atlantic University campus (open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.). [Note: Tickets will be sold at FAU Stadium only on the day of the event.]

Groups of 20 or more can obtain an order form at ussoccer.com or call 312-528-1290. Ultimate Fan Tickets (special VIP packages that include a premium ticket, a custom-made official U.S. National Team jersey with name and number, VIP access to the field before and after the game, and other unique benefits) are also available exclusively through ussoccer.com.

As a sponsor of U.S. Soccer, Visa is pleased to offer all Visa cardholders access to an advance ticket sale for this match before the sale to the general public. This advance sale starts Thursday, Sept. 4, at 10 a.m. ET and runs until Friday, Sept. 5, at 8 a.m. ET at ussoccer.com. Visa will be the only payment method accepted through the Visa presale and is the preferred card of U.S. Soccer. Terms and conditions apply.
Back to the top

Nice! That should draw one heck-of-a crowd to the stadium! And it won't be an easy game either - could go  either way even though we should be favored.
Back to the top

It sucks tickets can't be bought directly at FAU stadium.  Regardless of it, I bought 3 sideline tickets already to watch The US National Football team in town.  It's 1.5 hours to get there, but what the heck!
Back to the top

Back to the top

I don't imagine our box office has the hook up for this? haha…Debating getting tickets for this still, but Stub Hub is pretty high.
Back to the top

Updated numbers…

Fewer than 10,000 tickets had been sold as of Monday afternoon for Tuesday night’s friendly between the national teams of the United States and Honduras at FAU Stadium in Boca Raton. U.S. officials are hoping for hefty walkup sales, as the game features a dozen players from the World Cup team, including Michael Bradley, Jermaine Jones, Clint Dempsey, and South Floridians Jozy Altidore and Alejandro Bedoya.

Ticket sales lag for Tuesday’s U.S. soccer friendly vs. Honduras at FAU
Back to the top

Back to the top

I think there will be a walk up sale…..I mean I have only seen tv ads for the past few days, but other than that don't know.
Back to the top

It's like the University is afraid to advertise.

TO DARE IS TO DO
Back to the top
Control functions: