Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014-2015 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick'em is BACK!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure BCs kicker screwed that one up yesterday for me…missed extra point, it was like watching Warley Leroy!
Back to the top

If we are basing our football acumen on this pick 'em, then I am clearly an idiot.  I think I have 2 right since the Boca Raton Bowl. :Thinking:
Back to the top

Updated Standings through December 29th's games:

Back to the top

F@cking Clemson…seriously? Cole Stoudt is the worst QB in college football, I have no idea how they rolled Oklahoma like that.
Back to the top

fauowl said

If we are basing our football acumen on this pick 'em, then I am clearly an idiot.  I think I have 2 right since the Boca Raton Bowl. :Thinking:
Posted On: Dec 28th 2014, 8:42 AM #340179

Haha, its such a stupid thing to say.   First, if picking games equates to football acumen…go to Vegas and show me you can make a living doing it.  Secondly, my girlfriend won me a few office pools of 50+ entries by picking the mascot she thought was the cutest or whatever her reasoning.  

I can assure you, you dont have low football acumen because you picked bowl game winners incorrectly.  

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

fauowl said

Posted On: Dec 28th 2014, 8:42 AM #340179

Haha, its such a stupid thing to say.   First, if picking games equates to football acumen…go to Vegas and show me you can make a living doing it.  Secondly, my girlfriend won me a few office pools of 50+ entries by picking the mascot she thought was the cutest or whatever her reasoning.  

I can assure you, you dont have low football acumen because you picked bowl game winners incorrectly.  
Posted On: Dec 30th 2014, 12:03 PM #340208

Thank you, sir. I can finally take off this dunce hat I have been wearing for 2 days.

But tell Teambeer, I did pick Clemson!!!
Back to the top

Mark, I'd argue that my football acumen caused me the Clemson loss! Missing their OC, starting QB with a broken hand and Cole Stoudt stuck as the only option, and I've seen how bad Stoudt is…How could I pick them?  :Big-Grin:

Good thing I got a red chrome helmet from Owl Time for Xmas!
Back to the top

:Crying:

teambeer said

Mark, I'd argue that my football acumen caused me the Clemson loss! Missing their OC, starting QB with a broken hand and Cole Stoudt stuck as the only option, and I've seen how bad Stoudt is…How could I pick them?  :Big-Grin:

Good thing I got a red chrome helmet from Owl Time for Xmas!
Posted On: Dec 30th 2014, 3:02 PM #340215

I did not get one for Christmas   :Crying2:   so I am hoping to win me one  :cool:  !
Back to the top

Updated Standings through December 30th's contests:

Back to the top

The wheels are falling off!
Back to the top