Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Interesting Article about USF's 2015 Recruiting Class

Add topic

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I am sorry but USF should be recruiting WAY better than is an they have not with taggert there.  Actually there class sound A LOT like ours!

I guess this could be ANOTHER effect of the Power 5 power grab that dumped the old BigEast into the Goup of 5 with us! I am still shocked that the AAC has not filed some sort of damages suit because this definately affects their ability to recruit which then hurts revenues, not to mention no longer being an autobid to the Big $$$ Bowls!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I am sorry but USF should be recruiting WAY better than is an they have not with taggert there.  Actually there class sound A LOT like ours!

I guess this could be ANOTHER effect of the Power 5 power grab that dumped the old BigEast into the Goup of 5 with us! I am still shocked that the AAC has not filed some sort of damages suit because this definately affects their ability to recruit which then hurts revenues, not to mention no longer being an autobid to the Big $$$ Bowls!
Posted On: Jan 21st 2015, 9:56 PM #341090
Their contract with BCS Bowls expired and they had no contract with the P5 conferences to stay in that group so unfortunately the old Big East (now AAC) schools are S.O.L.
Back to the top
Control functions: