Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* Hallandale QB Tyler Huntley Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Tyler Huntley
QB
6-1, 175
Hallandale, FL
Hallandale

Class of 2016

Forty: 4.76
Verticle: 32.6"
Sparq: 86.67

Plethora of reported offers, including USF, Temple, FIU, Louisville, Temple, and Cincinnati.

Tyler Huntley - Hudl
Back to the top

This kid is legit!!! 
I never thought we had a shot at him.
I hope we can hang onto this kid.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

This kid is legit!!! 
I never thought we had a shot at him.
I hope we can hang onto this kid.
Posted On: Mar 30th 2015, 10:50 PM #344052

This.

We're definitely recruiting at a higher level with Partridge.

The only bummer is getting the commits this early and then trying to hold onto the good ones until NSD.

I'm sure Miami will come calling soon  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

YASYASYASYASYAS JFNRKEJOEKEM OMFG YES
Back to the top

Back to the top

We're at a whole new level with CP. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Jordan Scarlett and bolt as soon as the bigger schools start knocking. Still though, we never really had this kind of attraction before, that I can think of.
Back to the top

Reading about him on 247. He was the QB MVP at the Miami Nike Opening Regional.
Back to the top

I'm happy he's here. What does this mean for Parr and Driskel though?  I don't think this kid is going to come here and sit for 3 years.  who knows? Clearly Partridge recruits well above coaches that have been here in the past, we just don't know if he can "coach" yet. That's what we need to see next year.  I'm hoping for 6-6 and a close game against UM
Back to the top

Dinger said

I'm happy he's here. What does this mean for Parr and Driskel though?  I don't think this kid is going to come here and sit for 3 years.  who knows? Clearly Partridge recruits well above coaches that have been here in the past, we just don't know if he can "coach" yet. That's what we need to see next year.  I'm hoping for 6-6 and a close game against UM
Posted On: Mar 31st 2015, 2:36 PM #344060

Every recruiting class will have 1 qb MINIMUM! And Coaches ALWAYS want to sign the best they can.

But no matter who the coaches sign and bring in, the returning qb's have the edge knowing the system, their teammates and being older and stonger and wiser that when they were recruited (hopefully).
Back to the top

That kid looks like a college player in those highlites. He looks better than a 3* to me.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: