Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Starting 6 fig salary!!! good for him... I have the same degree as he does, but the best oil and gas jobs are in Texas...
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Starting 6 fig salary!!! good for him… I have the same degree as he does, but the best oil and gas jobs are in Texas…
Posted On: Feb 10th 2015, 5:14 PM #342050

I agree. Good for him to getting the job. Watch as the same jobs are becoming big in North Dakota.
Back to the top

Texas..Home of the Fortune 500
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Texas..Home of the Fortune 500
Posted On: Feb 10th 2015, 8:03 PM #342052

and home to some of the largest donors for football programs in the country. lol.
Back to the top

I'm calling it now, 8-4 next year with a Bowl Game!
Back to the top

@mckeon, love your confidence. Way too soon for me to make an educated prediction. I don't know enough about our team or our conference. I am very excited to see what Tre Rodriguez can do. I heard he has built himself into a beast. Our lines , both O and D, are the keys this season.
Back to the top

Rodriguez should be very good for us.
Back to the top

Looks like the Hurricanes will play at FAU Stadium on Friday, Sept. 11, at 8PM.
Back to the top

Release:

The Florida Atlantic University football home season opener versus the University of Miami has been moved to Friday, Sept. 11 at 8 p.m., Conference USA announced today.

This will be the first time ever that the Owls will play a “power five” conference member at FAU Stadium. Broadcast details will be announced at a later date.

2015 FAU Football Schedule - Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Booooooooo Friday games are the worst
Back to the top
Control functions: