Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Former 3* UGA wide receiver on the market

Add topic

I'd take a three-star SEC WR to help out our receiving corps, absolutely.

From the story:

"He said he hopes to reside in south Florida and admitted if schools like Miami first and foremost, followed by FAU and FIU, show interest he will likely transfer there.

'That way I can be there for my kid and still play ball,' Wilson said.

Per his high school coach, Wilson has already received interest from FAU and West Virginia."
Back to the top

Were gonna need more than 1, I hope these guys are ready to catch some footballs!
Back to the top

We've got plenty of WR weapons with six guys who are 6-2 or taller, but we weren't very accurate in the mid-to-long range passing game for the most part and/or we didn't use them enough.

When you could theoretically have four of these guys on the field at the same time looking to catch passes, and a guy like Parr tossing it, defenses will be on their heels more now. IMO we never stretched them enough due to inaccuracy and play calling…
Back to the top

Rick said

We've got plenty of WR weapons with six guys who are 6-2 or taller, but we weren't very accurate in the mid-to-long range passing game for the most part and/or we didn't use them enough.

When you could theoretically have four of these guys on the field at the same time looking to catch passes, and a guy like Parr tossing it, defenses will be on their heels more now. IMO we never stretched them enough due to inaccuracy and play calling…

Posted On: Dec 12th 2015, 12:31 PM #353071

Agreed on ALL points. As much as I like Stoshak I believe we targeted him WAY too much, especially in the redzone. Use the height of the WR's and TE's and throw the ball high. Even the last pass vs. UF was low and therefore easier to  get a hand on if you are a DB!
Back to the top