Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

2016 FAU Football Schedule

Dates & Times Subject to Change

TV Schedule

09-10 @ Miami - ESPN3
09-17 @ KSU - FSN
10-01 @ FIU - beIN
10-15 @ Marshall - ASN
10-29 vs WKU - ASN
11-05 @ Rice - ESPN3
11-19 vs ODU - Campus Insiders (online)
11-26 @ MTSU - beIN

Boca beIN = 498 Comcast, 1662 Uverse
Back to the top

I saw some people on Facebook saying this is a really though schedule, but honestly, we should have 6 wins here.
Back to the top

6wins?!?!! 
That would greatly be disappointing it should be 8-9 with the talent on this team.
6 wins prob means loses to UM, KSU, Marshall, WKU, and MTSU and maybe someone who isn't good.
In Chariles third year you need to pull out a couple big wins.
Just way to much talent on this roster to mutter through 6 wins vs bad teams.
Back to the top

Needs to be 7 MINIMUM! We GOTTA win the games we should win AND win at home! That looks like 5-1 or 6-0 (WKU) if we do as we are suppossed too! To me add in @ FIU & Rice.
Back to the top

OC40's right, needs to be a minimum 8 victories.
Back to the top

Yeah that's an eight win schedule
Back to the top

Just curious, when we say it's an X win schedule, what should we base that on?  I know our talent has gotten better and we were competitive last season but can't most of the teams that we are playing say the same?  Just a question I've always had.

On another note 8 games in South Florida!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

6wins?!?!! 
That would greatly be disappointing it should be 8-9 with the talent on this team.
6 wins prob means loses to UM, KSU, Marshall, WKU, and MTSU and maybe someone who isn't good.
In Chariles third year you need to pull out a couple big wins.
Just way to much talent on this roster to mutter through 6 wins vs bad teams.
Posted On: Feb 4th 2016, 3:10 PM #354418

I agree. I meant "at least 6 wins"

I also have little confidence that we'll finally be able to close out games.
Back to the top

owlmart said

Just curious, when we say it's an X win schedule, what should we base that on?  I know our talent has gotten better and we were competitive last season but can't most of the teams that we are playing say the same?  Just a question I've always had.

Yes, it's typically based upon the assumption that bad teams will stay bad (as we did this year), are historically bad or are predicted to be bad because of new coaches/young talent at key positions.

But technically you're right, a 3-9 team could turn the corner and become a 9-3 team next season.

In fact, let's hope that's the case for a certain 3-9 team in Boca.

I'm still guarded because we'll ne breaking in a new QB and I think they'll make mistakes and lose us games, as Driskel did when he took over for Quez this season. Just takes time to get your feet under you.

That said, if Parr truly is a wunderkind than that pain should be short-lived.
Back to the top

I will attend six home games and two away games. That is a great year of FAU Football. @Owlmart… I think that FAU truly has better athletes then most teams. If we play solid games, we can win. Also, look at the history of college teams. You can win more games if you have an above average QB. I think we have three on scholarship. A solid five years of top notch QB's.
Back to the top
Control functions: