Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Upcoming international soccer games

Add topic

Does anyone know anything about a couple of international soccer matches coming up at the stadium? They are listed on ticketmaster but I'm not finding any information on these anywhere else, maybe warm ups for the olympics?

Argentina vs Colombia and Argentina vs Haiti both in late July. 
Back to the top

Poke master J Smith said

Does anyone know anything about a couple of international soccer matches coming up at the stadium? They are listed on ticketmaster but I'm not finding any information on these anywhere else, maybe warm ups for the olympics?

Argentina vs Colombia and Argentina vs Haiti both in late July. 
Posted On: Jul 10th 2016, 9:38 PM #356985

It is the Olympic National teams.  

First game July 21 at 7pm. second game is July 24 at 5pm. (according to an email from FAU Athletics today)
Back to the top

Nice, get out there and watch some world class soccer, especially the 1st match listed!
Back to the top

At the last match Hope Solo tweeted a picture of the turf and complained that it wasn't up to par.  I hope the stadium grounds crew has that figured out.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

At the last match Hope Solo tweeted a picture of the turf and complained that it wasn't up to par.  I hope the stadium grounds crew has that figured out.
Posted On: Jul 26th 2016, 9:45 PM #357248

I think she tweets out before every soccer match that the turf isn't up to par  :Yawn2:
Back to the top
Control functions: