Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

3* WR Daewood Davis Commits to FAU Football's Soar17

Add topic

Local Owl said

The USF is having an outstanding recruiting season. Why? I don't know. I suspect that it has become the "mini-thug U". What ever they are doing , we need to stay clear of it. Let them have a bit of recruiting success before it hits the fan.
Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 5:48 AM #357284

If you told me we would have a few great seasons and then "sh** would hit the fan'' I wouldn't care.
You really think Baylor will be down for long? Heck no, the winning has paid of huge despite the ugly ending.
No matter what you say or think it worked out well for them no matter how sad it may be.
Back to the top

fauowl said

owlcountry40 said

Huge loss no matter what you guys say.

Can't not let kids walk to USF.
Posted On: Jul 27th 2016, 10:33 PM #357275

What would you have done differently to keep him?
Posted On: Jul 27th 2016, 11:43 PM #357281
1st I wouldn't have gone 3-9 last year….
2nd Tampa is a dump hole maybe the trashiest city in Florida.
''Hey do you want to play in NFL stadium 30 min away from your school in a tire fire of a city?''
Back to the top

Where's Jack Whidden?

:Bomb:
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Local Owl said

The USF is having an outstanding recruiting season. Why? I don't know. I suspect that it has become the "mini-thug U". What ever they are doing , we need to stay clear of it. Let them have a bit of recruiting success before it hits the fan.
If you told me we would have a few great seasons and then "sh** would hit the fan'' I wouldn't care.
You really think Baylor will be down for long? Heck no, the winning has paid of huge despite the ugly ending.
No matter what you say or think it worked out well for them no matter how sad it may be.
Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 12:05 PM #357306
I would care, and when you arent 20 something you will care too.  

And yes, Baylor was the doormat of the Big XII for the previous 30 years before Briles arrived.  Back to the doormat they go.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlcountry40 said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 12:05 PM #357306
I would care, and when you arent 20 something you will care too.  

And yes, Baylor was the doormat of the Big XII for the previous 30 years before Briles arrived.  Back to the doormat they go.
Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 12:44 PM #357315

If I went back in time and showed the BOT, the fans etc what the next 5 years would look like for Baylor and they can either keep the course they went on or be 2-10 for the next 5 years like always. I'm willing to bet they stay them same.
They built a stadium, new falcilties, millions in donations that will all be used to bring them back in the next few years.

You could have said them same about Penn State, but when the dust settled they still have 100k seat stadium and millions of fans from being a top program for 3 decades.
Now they have great coach and well on the road to being a great program again.
Back to the top

Typical, you didn't say what you would have done different.  But you did say you would condone rape and child molestation if we could get 5 winning seasons, facilities and millions of dollars of donations!  You are in mid-season form.  #Fire xxxxx.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

Typical, you didn't say what you would have done different.  But you did say you would condone rape and child molestation if we could get 5 winning seasons, facilities and millions of dollars of donations!  You are in mid-season form.  #Fire [REMOVED].
Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 1:51 PM #357321

The main purpose of screen names is anonymity.

In fact, we have quite a few forum members who engage here explicitly for that very reason - so they can speak their minds without fear of repercussion for points made.

So, unless you want to be outed yourself, please don't use anyone's real name without permission…

:Ninja:
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

Typical, you didn't say what you would have done different.  But you did say you would condone rape and child molestation if we could get 5 winning seasons, facilities and millions of dollars of donations!  You are in mid-season form.  #Fire xxxxx.
Can you read????

That's not what I said
My original statement said if "sh** hit the fan'' I was referring  to the idea of having a ''thug U'' then I proved my point by talking about how unfortunately Baylor will move past this horrible stuff despite how bad it seems.
So yea I would recruit some players who aren't  choir boys in the chance I will win more games.
Again I pointed said whether you like it or not neither of these programs will really hurt the program in the long term because money and football are so powerful.
I even said "no matter how sad it is"
Back to the top

Rick said

OC Irritant said

Typical, you didn't say what you would have done different.  But you did say you would condone rape and child molestation if we could get 5 winning seasons, facilities and millions of dollars of donations!  You are in mid-season form.  #Fire [REMOVED].

In fact, we have quite a few forum members who engage here explicitly for that very reason - so they can speak their minds without fear of repercussion for points made.

So, unless you want to be outed yourself, please don't use anyone's real name without permission…

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 2:00 PM #357324

My apologies Rick.  I thought his name was used in the forum in the past.  Will use screennames in the future instead of assuming that his name was public.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

Rick said

OC Irritant said

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 2:00 PM #357324

My apologies Rick.  I thought his name was used in the forum in the past.  Will use screennames in the future instead of assuming that his name was public.

Posted On: Jul 28th 2016, 2:11 PM #357330
So brave of you to hide your identity and call out others.
Back to the top
Control functions: