Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Visitors for January 27, 2017

Add topic

This will be the final weekend of officials heading into National Signing Day on February 1st, 2017. Will update as more information presents itself.

• Carson Lydon - LB 6-2, 245 lbs, Van Nuys, CA (LA Valley CC)

• DeAndre McNeal - WR 6-1, 230 lbs, Fullerton, CA (Fullerton CC)

• Natron Grayson - SS 6-4, 180 lbs, Miami, FL

• OJ Tucker - DB 6-1, 190 lbs, Ocala, FL

• CJ Miller - DB 6-1, 190 lbs, Powder Springs, GA

• Denzel Houston - WR 5-11, 185 lbs, Daytona, FL

• Chase Lasater - FB 6-2, 235 lbs, Jacksonville, FL

• Keirston Johnson - LB 6-1, 215 lbs, Jacksonville, FL

• Joey Palmer - LB 6-5, 305 lbs, Butler CC

• Jabreel Stephens - LB 6-3, 225 lbs, Seffner, FL

Back to the top

Rick said

This will be the final weekend of officials heading into National Signing Day on February 1st, 2017. Will update as more information presents itself.

• Carson Lydon - LB 6-2, 245 lbs, Van Nuys, CA (LA Valley CC)

• DeAndre McNeal - WR 6-1, 230 lbs, Fullerton, CA (Fullerton CC)

• Natron Grayson - SS 6-4, 180 lbs, Miami, FL

• OJ Tucker - DB 6-1, 190 lbs, Ocala, FL

Posted On: Jan 24th 2017, 8:12 AM #366125

Rick, can we get a list of the guys who we have committed who have not had a official visit?
Might give an idea of who could be late day flips.
Back to the top

If I had the time…slammed right now with work and personal…trying my best just to keep up with this part…

If anyone wants to cross reference the list against the visit threads no offense taken!

Back to the top

We have also had a few guys visit that were mysteries until that weekend. It would be tough to tell.
Maybe I am off but I expect to lose a few guys and a replace them. The class could look 50 percent different than it does right now.   
Back to the top

on the plus side, we have a LB visiting. position of need if you ask me. Let's hope we can get a commitment out of him.
Back to the top

I'm not really surprised at the decommitments. Almost a completely new staff, and adding JUCO recruits. Some guys will go elsewhere if they have a relationship with a previous staff member, or if they feel like they won't get the chance to compete.

Also, on a somewhat unrelated not, DeAndre Johnson was recently listed as the second ranked QB behind Blake Barnett, the former Bama 5* recruit.
Back to the top

Like I said a lot of kids who were committed are finding out they are not going to be able to visit which is a clear sign we don't really want you.

Who knows if that was the case here, but its happening.  
Back to the top

Smart move if the new staff does not want a prior "commit". Ignore him of do not offer and official and boom he sees the writing and de-commits, opening a spot for who the New staff wants.

Right now the class does not look great but I think we are clearing space personally. Very important in NOT getting a bad rep by pulling offers, and in filing a sorta small recruiting class.
Back to the top

Added up top for Friday…

• CJ Miller - DB 6-1, 190 lbs, Powder Springs, GA
Back to the top

Rick...not to question your info but 247 has him visiting UCF. I would love for him to see Boca rather than Orlando.
Back to the top
Control functions: