Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Look I mean obviously FAU is my alma mater when we played Miami I was on the FAU train all three games but The Canes are the team of my youth and the reason why I love college football in the first place. I think a cfb fan has every right to root for both his alma mater and thw team he grew up watching especially when one is a P5 team and the other is a G5 team.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Look I mean obviously FAU is my alma mater when we played Miami I was on the FAU train all three games but The Canes are the team of my youth and the reason why I love college football in the first place. I think a cfb fan has every right to root for both his alma mater and thw team he grew up watching especially when one is a P5 team and the other is a G5 team.
Posted On: Aug 27th 2017, 8:34 AM #370207

That sounds cool and all,but you went to FAU and you are not 7 years old you don't have to root for UM.
But please go root for scUM and stop saying you are an Owl fan. 
Back to the top

Local Owl said

This is proof that FAU isn't where it needs to be with it's fan base.  When people on a FAU blog will still skip a FAU game to watch another game, we aren't there. I understand why. UM/FSU is a great game. But I will watch the highlights of that game later.
Posted On: Aug 27th 2017, 8:06 AM #370206

AGREE, BUT WHEN WE START TO WIN, HOPEFULLY THAT WILL CHANGE. NOT MUCH TO BE PROUD OF REGARDING OWL FOOTBALL IN 10 YEARS! GO OWLS!!!!
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I grew up a FSU fan, and still root for them. But no way in hell am I watching FSU over FAU. Especially leaving a home game to watch FSU on TV. 
Back to the top

C'mon guys, ya CAN be a fan of more than one team. Let's all hope Coach K and staff DO change our Owl culture of losing and disappointment and choking! GO OWLS!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

C'mon guys, ya CAN be a fan of more than one team. Let's all hope Coach K and staff DO change our Owl culture of losing and disappointment and choking! GO OWLS!
Posted On: Aug 27th 2017, 9:30 AM #370211

I didn’t say you couldn’t. I just think FAU you should be a priority if it is a home game. 
Back to the top

LawOwl said

I had a tyup-O in my post it was suppose to be 2001 not 2011.  Whose telling you not to do what you want to watch.  Just so you know, since most phones are these huge screen monstrosities, you can watch the game on ESPN Watch app.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Haha I am an alum of both FAU and UM (I'm a "LawCane' lol), but pulled for the Owls no doubt. Being a Cuse sports fan I grew up not liking the Canes. 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Aug 27th 2017, 9:30 AM #370211
I didn’t say you couldn’t. I just think FAU you should be a priority if it is a home game.
Posted On: Aug 27th 2017, 9:32 AM #370212
Personally I agree with ya 100%. I grew up a Canes fan and was even  there in the Orange Bowl for the awful beat down by Notre Dame (FAR WORSE THAN ANY LOSS WE HAVE EVER HAD!). BEFORE Howard saved the program - many thought it should be shut down like UAB at that time! But the Owls and No. 1 to me!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

This is proof that FAU isn't where it needs to be with it's fan base.  When people on a FAU blog will still skip a FAU game to watch another game, we aren't there. I understand why. UM/FSU is a great game. But I will watch the highlights of that game later.
Posted On: Aug 27th 2017, 8:06 AM #370206

Buddy, I know you couldn't see or hear it, but I just gave you a solid 3 min and 43 second standing ovation. #PostOfTheYear
Back to the top
Control functions: