Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Recruiting Podcast - Watch for the Goods

Add topic

Dan, Jack, and Shane welcome back Andrew for the goods on where FAU is and what to expect before Wednesday and pretty much all you need to know at this point.

Bottom line, 3-4 more guys at most are expected other than the 14 we have on the list –> 2018 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

Learn about them HERE: Inside the Burrow 2018 Episode 1 - Class of 2018! - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Rick said

Dan, Jack, and Shane welcome back Andrew for the goods on where FAU is and what to expect before Wednesday and pretty much all you need to know at this point.

Bottom line, 3-4 more guys at most are expected other than the 14 we have on the list –> 2018 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

Learn about them HERE: Inside the Burrow 2018 Episode 1 - Class of 2018! - FAU Owl's Nest
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2018, 12:44 PM #376839

There is more FAU recruiting information from Andrew in this 15 min podcast than every other source covering FAU combined over the last year.
Listen.
Back to the top

Thanks for doing this guys and bringing Andrew back
Back to the top

Great stuff.  Thank you!
Back to the top

Great stuff. I think it's pretty clear we will have a small class and when digging in a bit, we already have a good idea of who is coming in and what the final class will look like. Sounds like the staff may have been thrown off a bit by the championship/bowl game(s) and the early signing period. One thing I want to point out, from what I'm seeing, the early signing period was greatly utilized by other programs in the conference. FIU, LA Tech, WKU, UTSA and USM all have really strong classes full of legit 3* talent. Not including the transfers, it doesn't seem there will be as much of a recruiting talent gap between us (having Lane) and others in the conference as some of us may have assumed going forward.
Back to the top

Andrew does a great job.  Always enjoy reading his takes.

Why would we only take 18 kids?  We have 24ish open spots.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: