Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Future FAU Football Schedules

BREAKING: FAU Football adds Minnesota to the 2020 schedule.

The game will be the season opener for both sides, who last met in 2008. The year before, the Owls got the best of the Gophers from Minneapolis, getting their first-ever win over a P5 program. The game will be on a Thursday, September 3rd.

The Owls were originally slated to play Illinois on September 5th, 2020. That game has been pushed back to 2023. The date, and other information surrounding that game, is TBA.

What do you all think about this addition? This will be FAU's fourth Big Ten opponent in 6 years, more than any other P5 conference.

UPDATED FUTURE SCHEDULES: Future FAU Football Schedules - FAU Owl's Nest

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

NOOOOOO!! I was really looking forward to the game in 2020 at UI. Now I have to wait 3 more years. Urbana Illinois is only an hour away from me!! 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

2014 & Future Football Schedules

I would like to see Liberty added as an away game. They are a beatable new FBS team that is independent but has deep pocket so they will pay more for us to show up. FIU and MT have already scheduled away games against them.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

NOOOOOO!! I was really looking forward to the game in 2020 at UI. Now I have to wait 3 more years. Urbana Illinois is only an hour away from me!! 
Posted On: Apr 6th 2018, 9:46 PM #377952

Thought about You as soon as I read of this change! Sorry!!!
Back to the top

FAU announced that they have added Wagner to the 2019 Schedule, game to be held at home on September 21st.
Back to the top

So am I just being naive in wondering why we can't find one of these lower-tier P5 programs willing to do a home-and-home?  Somehow FIU worked one out with Indiana.  And absolutely on the Liberty option - they are paying out HUGE money because they have to fill-in their schedule.  Jump on that money train while we can.
Back to the top

I'd rather we lean away from FCS games (for the time being). And away from opening @top-ten-teams too. Something in the middle, maybe? Liberty, you say? Fine, sure. I like UCF/UCF/USF, over these three years. I know what I said about top-ten-teams, I just said it, but, I'd like to see games against MIA as often as possible. An FAU, FIU and MIA round-robin. It ain't gonna happen, but…
Back to the top

Give White time I am sure some of those game will appear.
Back to the top

Just doing like the BigBoys - scheduling for WINS! It compensates for the $$$ body bag game at least. But I do agree with FIU being able to schedule home and home series with lower level Power 5 teams - we need SOMEBODY with a NAME in our house every year!!!
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

I'd rather we lean away from FCS games (for the time being). And away from opening @top-ten-teams too. Something in the middle, maybe? Liberty, you say? Fine, sure. I like UCF/UCF/USF, over these three years. I know what I said about top-ten-teams, I just said it, but, I'd like to see games against MIA as often as possible. An FAU, FIU and MIA round-robin. It ain't gonna happen, but…
Posted On: Sep 5th 2018, 11:27 PM #380243

ODU got paid 1.3 million that is nothing to sneeze at.
Back to the top
Control functions: