Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

JUCO DT Noah Jefferson?

Add topic

Back to the top

This has not been announced yet by FAU but if true we need a BigMan in our DL middle. And this is one BigMan  (6'5" 335 lbs.). Now THAT is a NT!

If this happens , can anyone recall a played being added to a roster 2 games into a season We shall see but we DO NEED THE HELP!
Back to the top

NO paperwork, and could be trying to join…

But he's not on the team as it stands…
Back to the top

Wowsers.
Back to the top

Things can change, i believe this is one of those situations where lag caused it…waiting on things to come in and hands being tied until then…let's see how it plays out.

Just saying that nothing is official, until it's official!

:Big-Grin:
Back to the top

Any word on this front today??? Would be nice.
Back to the top

How does he become eligible right away? Is he already enrolled in classes? If not, he can't be eligible.

Any word on this?

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

No, but. I understand he's been released from his NOI (as opposed to his scholarship?). This apparently giving him immediate eligibility? His twitter heavily implies that it's a done-deal. We'll see.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

No, but. I understand he's been released from his NOI (as opposed to his scholarship?). This apparently giving him immediate eligibility? His twitter heavily implies that it's a done-deal. We'll see.
Posted On: Sep 12th 2018, 12:43 AM #380636

Do you mean LOI?

He didn't sign one of those to go to JUCO…For FAU he would sign a GIA (grant in aid), but that is not binding…

This is similar to the UF OL transfer.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Posted On: Sep 12th 2018, 12:43 AM #380636

Technically eligible, but is he enrolled in classes? Student-athlete. He must be enrolled in classes to be a participating member of the team. Otherwise, he is not seeing the field.

I guess what I am saying is that yes he might be eligible in terms of transfer paperwork, but unless he is already at FAU and taking classes, he won't see the field until 2019.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: