Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

2019 FAU Baseball Schedule
Back to the top

Wow. The first nine games will be challenging. We should be able to tell a lot about the team very early.
Back to the top

I was intrigued by that as well…somewhat a polar opposite of our usual scheduling strategy…he's cutting no corners in trying to get the schedule to support a bid if needed, that's for sure. What should be the clean-up stuff comes just before league play begins. Could be a smart move though, just in case injuries happen.
Back to the top

As a non-Floridian I again immediately notice all those early season home and Florida-based games (18 of first 21 at home and all of the first 22 in the state of FL).   Of course due to possible weather in other parts of the country that makes a lot of sense, but at least that positions the team for a solid start.
Back to the top

Last year, in its infinite wisdom, the NCAA had most southern teams start the season with one or both of their first couple of series in the north. Of course, that resulted in a massive number of canceled games. Whodathunkit?
Back to the top

With the holiday season and new year just around the corner, Florida Atlantic University athletics is giving fans a fantastic opportunity for a great gift idea, as 2019 FAU baseball tickets are now live online for purchase.

Fans looking to buy single-game or season tickets, for 33 scheduled home games at FAU Baseball Stadium, can go now to https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/fau/EN/buy/details/bb2019 to be able to see the 39th year of Owls baseball live and in person. The squad finished 43-19-1 a year ago, advancing to the championship game of Conference USA’s postseason tournament, as well as qualifying for the program’s fourth NCAA Regional in six years. There too, the Owls took No. 1 Florida to its limits in the seventh and final game of the Gainesville Regional.

At FAU Baseball Stadium, the team was tremendous, sporting a 23-6 overall record, which included winning 14 of 15 games against non-conference foes. All told, the Owls won their first 13 home matchups, 18 of their first 20, and took six of eight home series.

“Our success at home has been a direct correlation to our fabulous fans,” said Head Coach John McCormack. “Our fans create an atmosphere that our players love playing in. Please come on out and see us play and bring the family. Everyone has a great time. See you at the ballpark!”

Over 15 letterwinners return from the 2018 team, including six returning starters in the field and seven members of the pitching staff. That nucleus will combine with nearly 20 newcomers for the 2019 campaign, beginning Feb. 15-17 in a home series versus Cincinnati. Of the first 21 games of the year, 18 will be at FAU Baseball Stadium, including the team’s first C-USA series, hosting Rice on March 15-17.

For the first time, this season’s slate of home contests will include premium games, which will have one rate for all those who attend. The premium matchups are against in-state rivals Miami (March 27), Florida Gulf Coast (April 30) and UCF (May 14). Here is a list of all pricing for tickets for the 2019 season:

Season Tickets  $65.00

Premium Games  $13.00

Adult Single Game  $10.00

Youth Single Game  $5.00

Premium Group  $7.00

Group 15-49 $3.00

Group 50+ $2.00
Back to the top

Probably getting 3 season tickets. At worst it’s a donation to our most successful program. 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Yeah I'm definitely getting a few. At worst, it's a good afternoon with the fam.
Back to the top

My favorite FAU program. Easily the most successful. Easily the best head coach. I've heard great thing about the team. But that happens every season. I always take the , lets wait and see , approach.
Back to the top

Feb 26th FINAL:

FAU 5  North Florida 7

Florida Atlantic was down 7-1 to start the 9th but made a valiant effort at the comeback, as Pedro Pages swatted a Grand Slam to close within a pair of scores before falling short.

The Owls have now lost five straight for the first time since the 2014 season, when they dropped three straight to #16 Rice before ahead of a pair to Southern Miss to complete the quintet.

Eris Rivera was 4-for-5 with an RBI, Wilfredo Alvarez went 2-for-4, and Pages added a 2B to his big bang.

The team will try to salvage the split against the Ospreys tomorrow at 3:05 PM in Jacksonville.

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2019 FAU Baseball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top
Control functions: