Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Early Signing Period Thread • Dec 19th - 21st

Add topic

I will be providing updates all day tomorrow. I will finally get to talk about some info I have been sitting on and like always with FAU there will be a couple signings I have zero idea about.

I will say this on the night before the 1st signing period, FAU staff has done a really good job getting kids who would have never thought about FAU to consider us.

This will be a very strong class.
Back to the top

Thanks OC. I'll be working all day, away from my computer. The updates will come to my phone. It will get me through the day.
Back to the top

Thanks OC, I will be at my computer looking forward to the news. Too bad they don't provide a video feed to the recruiting room.
Back to the top

Rahmond Smith will be announcing at 9:30  today.  Expect good news for the Owls.
Back to the top

Hope so. Nothing new in for Owls yet? Used to be the 7 am fax avalanche of signed NLI's!
Back to the top

Just for the record, I do not tweet out stuff just because I have information.  It's the players day and "breaking'' a commit/signing without talking to the player.

Other sites do not care about ruining a kids announcement so they can be first.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Hope so. Nothing new in for Owls yet? Used to be the 7 am fax avalanche of signed NLI's!
Posted On: Dec 19th 2018, 9:34 AM #384280

You gotta remember only 7-10 are expected sign today and some already have, but want to announce on their own.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Dec 19th 2018, 9:34 AM #384280

You gotta remember only 7-10 are expected sign today and some already have, but want to announce on their own.
Posted On: Dec 19th 2018, 9:58 AM #384282

Noticed most of the 7 that have been committed since summer are not signing until February.  What is the reason in your opinion?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Shane called this one days ago. Well, it's now official. Rashad Smith's brother, Homestead TD Rahmod Smith, is taking his talents to Boca!

Welcome to #TightEndU, Rahmod!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Confirmed players who have signed.
  • Caliph Brice LB
  • Rahmond Smith TE
  • Joe Lewis TE
  • Adrian Bryant JUCO WR
 Toombs DB will annouce at 2:00 o clock today.

Kelvin Dean RB  and Eddie should sign later today.

It remains to be seen what happen with Javion Posey the QB from Alabama who has gained a lot of late interest from schools around the country.
Back to the top
Control functions: