Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2019 FAU Football Signing Day Thread

Add topic

Okay, so all of the verbal commits going into today have signed, except for Deshawn Richardson. That is because we are STILL awaiting word on Pahokee High School. This includes Deante Nelson, who the Owls are hoping to flip from Marshall.

UPDATED LIST: 2019 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

This is a really great class of recruits.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Our own NJOwl asked us about the status of DB La'Darius Henry from St. Petersburg.

We're still waiting for 100% confirmation on an LOI from the (St. Pete) Gibbs HS and former WVU commit. La'Darius missed all of last season with a torn ACL. Would be a good get, as USF was pushing for him hard in their own backyard.

Back to the top

Our own NJOwl Tweeted us asking about the status of DB La'Darius Henry from St. Petersburg.

We're still waiting for 100% confirmation on an LOI from the (St. Pete) Gibbs HS and former WVU commit. La'Darius missed all of last season with a torn ACL. Would be a good get, as USF was pushing for him hard in their own backyard.

Back to the top

We we're able to fight off Louisville from Deshawn Richardson.

Back to the top

We can now confirm that La'Darius Henry is in. While we'd love to have him on campus by this Summer, the former WVU commit may have to grayshirt.

UPDATED LIST: 2019 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

What is that, 5 offensive linemen and 4 really good sized? Federico Marange at 6'4 can put plenty of weight on in the weight room.
Really good recruiting on the OL.

Back to the top

I find this interesting that 247 gives FAU credit for having seven 4* players on the current roster. All transfers?
FAU is #69. I know we thought all or some of them lost their 4* ranking.

2018 College Football Team Talent Composite

Back to the top

Back to the top

Lane is finishing NSD '19 strong by stealing Deante Nelson from Marshall, a week after the Pahokee WR committed to the Herd.

Back to the top
Control functions: