Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Can we add the Alliance League to the title?

Add topic

Reaser with the play of the game today with a pick 6 to get the win!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Reaser with the play of the game today with a pick 6 to get the win!
Posted On: Feb 17th 2019, 7:06 PM #385255

Very cool, way to go Keith!
Back to the top

Back to the top

AAF has been added!
Back to the top

Some GOOD news for FAU fans after our disappointing weekend, Keith Reaser with his 2nd pick of the year in his 3rd AAF game with Orlando. He is now listed in top 10 NFL caliber players in the AAF, go Keith!
Back to the top

Another pick 6 for Reaser today for Orlando!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Back to the top

I think Reaser will be on a NFL roster, he did enough in the time this league was operational to get another shot.
Back to the top

I was hoping the league and the players league would have worked out a deal with the.  I liked picking up a game on the weekends.  The level of play was surprisingly good, no NFL but definitely worth watching.  Heck, anything is better than baseball.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Here is a story on it, including the KC Chiefs re-signing of Keith!

AAF players in limbo as NFL teams can't contact them

This whole story of the sudden end of the league sounds so corrupt to me, like a big shell game or money laundering or tax fraud scheme in retrospect! VERY unethical and going to lead to HUNDREDS of lawsuits guaranteed! Players, Coaches, staffs, team employees, league employees, stadiums, cities, even CBS who lost the TV games upcoming! Total sham it seems!!! Even the Billionaire who claims to have put $250M into it but did NOT!
Back to the top
Control functions: