Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BONUS GAME THREAD: LaTech @ FAU - March 6, 2019

Add topic

Oh boy, let's see if we can pull off another buzzer beater against the Bulldogs!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

FINAL.

No luck for the Owls, who failed to get a buzzer beater attempt off as the inbound pass was interception by Bracey.

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2018-19 Florida Atlantic Men's Basketball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

Tough way for Adger and Stapleton to end their careers at The Burrow. Both played well, as did Lepichev (although that won't show on the statsheet), but it wasn't enough to overcome a poor first half, and a bad run-of-play around the three minute mark.

Back to the top

Take care of business against Marshall, and have a solid C-USA tournament showing, and we could still see post season play - even though it would likely be CBIT or CIT.

Who cares - just get there!

Go Owls!

:cool:
Back to the top

Not the way the Owls wanted Senior Night to end, but is important to remember how much this team has improved from last year with such little experience.  FAU can now "hang" with the big boys in the conference and be competitive with them. This is a team with a first year head coach that has road wins against UCF and Illinois.  Recognize how great it is to have a coaching staff to believe in.  The season is not over yet, and the Owls still have great basketball to play this season.
Back to the top
Control functions: