Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chris Robinson was accused of sexual battery

I'm a huge fan  of due process. I've witnessed enough news media gping after people  recently to appreciate it more and more. I'm not talking g football oerformance. I'm talking  about if he broke rules to justify removal from the team. Don't let personal opinions  get in the way of due orocess.
Back to the top

Roscoeowl said

voss749 said

Get rid of him.

He already has a trail of bad judgment both on and off the field.  This isnt his first suspension. At this point I dont care if he's guilty of a crime or not he has a long trail of substance abuse going back to Oklahoma.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2702632-oklahoma-qb-chris-robison-db-ronnie-larue-arrested-for-public-intoxication.

Compare this with D'andre Johnson who left a week after this incident occured.

D'andre made a mistake and spent the next 2 years paying for it and doing all the right things over the next 2 years and even came back from blood clots and he recovered but never got the playing time he deserved.

Posted On: May 18th 2019, 6:08 PM #386369

Agree completely.  Guy should have been on a 1 strike policy to begin with considering his history.  We were doing him a favor giving a second chance not him doing us a favor.  Obviously he was taking it all for granted.  He should have been the most straight laced guy on the team.  

Funny but not funny part about this is it sounds like hes a rat too.  Good luck gaining teammates trust with that.  
Posted On: May 18th 2019, 8:48 PM #386371

I’m on board with this as well. It’s time to move on from what seems to be more of a distraction than anything. The great QBs in program history, like Rusty, Driskel, Quez Johnson, they all embodied what it was to be the leader of the program on and off the field. Not the case with Robison. Take your bad tats and worse dance moves to East Mississippi CC!!
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Roscoeowl said

voss749 said

Get rid of him.

He already has a trail of bad judgment both on and off the field.  This isnt his first suspension. At this point I dont care if he's guilty of a crime or not he has a long trail of substance abuse going back to Oklahoma.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2702632-oklahoma-qb-chris-robison-db-ronnie-larue-arrested-for-public-intoxication.

Compare this with D'andre Johnson who left a week after this incident occured.

D'andre made a mistake and spent the next 2 years paying for it and doing all the right things over the next 2 years and even came back from blood clots and he recovered but never got the playing time he deserved.

Posted On: May 18th 2019, 6:08 PM #386369

Agree completely.  Guy should have been on a 1 strike policy to begin with considering his history.  We were doing him a favor giving a second chance not him doing us a favor.  Obviously he was taking it all for granted.  He should have been the most straight laced guy on the team.  

Funny but not funny part about this is it sounds like hes a rat too.  Good luck gaining teammates trust with that.  
Posted On: May 18th 2019, 8:48 PM #386371

I’m on board with this as well. It’s time to move on from what seems to be more of a distraction than anything. The great QBs in program history, like Rusty, Driskel, Quez Johnson, they all embodied what it was to be the leader of the program on and off the field. Not the case with Robison. Take your bad tats and worse dance moves to East Mississippi CC!!
Posted On: May 19th 2019, 8:37 AM #386377

The level I don’t care nor should anyone that he was drinking or smoking is high. He is in college and hate to break to you but college students as well as athletes do that. Don’t be naive, or hypocrite.
It’s violent sport and you are going to find a lot of bad boys playing it. 
If the part part of the police report is true of the girls side of the story he should be gone (sexual assault/ DUI’s are my pet peeve crimes) but if his side is true I can’t wait to see him next year.  I also doubt many people who want him gone actually care for the girl in this situation. I mean look who we have elected president and let on the supreme court. Once someone gets tattoos and wears a backwards hat it’s he’s a thing and GTFO time.

I will say the school and athletics has handled this well they suspended him immediately and let due possess take place. 
I truly do not care what happens and trust the school and the team to make the right choice.

I also known people are super quick to change opinions.
Chris in his new Instagram has posted bible quotes and has a video of him getting baptized. If he came back and played well it will be “good to see he turned it around” 
Back to the top

That reply had nothing to do with the point made?
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: May 19th 2019, 10:12 AM #386379
Shocker 😂

sexual assault is a pet peeve 😳

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Yea. Quite a few things  in there that had me scratching my head.  Please please please keep politial crap to your self.
Back to the top

I think that whether he plays or not will be up to the administration and not Lane. Bad optics for Chris and as Lane has said he needs to make better decisions. It was also stated in the reporting that he knew that she was intoxicated. A fresh start might be what’s needed but we will wait and see. 
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Rick said

Posted On: May 19th 2019, 10:12 AM #386379
Shocker 😂

sexual assault is a pet peeve 😳
Posted On: May 19th 2019, 10:16 AM #386380
I don’t understand you point with the face. For many they like to sweep that stuff under the rug. It isn’t a “pet peeve” for many. 
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Yea. Quite a few things  in there that had me scratching my head.  Please please please keep politial crap to your self.
Posted On: May 19th 2019, 10:49 AM #386381

What’s head scratching?
And nah this story has a lot do what’s going on in the world.
If you can’t make that connection that’s on you.
Back to the top

I’ve been a big supporter of this kid because he as an arm. It was ridiculous last season having to constantly defend him with all the people saying he sucked when he had no receivers. Nothing’s changed. If somehow Robison has good receivers he can be one of the best qbs in the country. Quite useless though if he doesn’t in which case Tronti would be the better option Bc we’d need a game manager
Back to the top
Control functions: