Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU @ FAU Game Thread - October 12, 2019

Add topic

The tackling has been horrific.

Not sure about that play calling on the FG drive.
Back to the top

They are eating clock like there's no tomorrow on every play….

That seems to be the plan.

Back to the top

We've hit the break at FAU Stadium. Owls will go into the half down for the first time since the UCF game.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Half time grades:

Middle A+

Milking the clock and hanging around with sub par talent. A sequel to last week against Marshall.

FAU D

We have not called the correct plays on defense whatsoever, and arguably could say the same for the first quarter offensively.
Back to the top

Ugh.  So far, exactly what I was afraid of coming off the bye week.  We look lame again.  Mtsu defense is horrible.  
Back to the top

Time of possession is fairly even (MTSU 15:26 and FAU 14:34).  MTSU had 32 plays (exactly 50/50 with 16 passes and 16 runs) while FAU had 35 (21 passes and 14 runs).  Middle is just executing better, and their WRs are just beating us (part bad DB play and part as said by several the lack of a pass rush).
Back to the top

Rediculous we cant move the ball at will today.  

I didnt believe Mtsu was as bad as a lot thought, however our offensive struggles so far are completely absurd.   We are looking more like 2018 team than 2017 team today.  Are we reading our newspaper articles about how good we might be again.  
Back to the top

So. Ray Lewis, Terrell Owens, Frank Gore and twenty other people… Good turn-out (and I'm only half-joking). I won't make Marshall either (f'n in-laws).
Back to the top

Blue Raiders will begin the half from their own 21 yard line as some dark clouds begin to roll in.

Back to the top

Owls defense with a quick three-and-out to start the half!

Back to the top
Control functions: