Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Observations- WKU Game

Being down 14-0 I thought here we go again, another loss for the books but we fought back.  After the defensive td there was a shift in momentum,  this team was not going to let what happened last year with Charlotte happen again.  Besides the ranked games we played and an overachieving Marshall squad we have dominated or were the superior team.  

I think we are Rb University, Mason and Charles looked great.  We had a fresh rotation of rb’s churning up yards.  Chris Robison has matured and looks great, he’s poised recognizes his reads and  has made smart throws overall.  Our special teams this year is an x-factor, Rivas even with the miss has been more efficient and Hayball our punter is a gem. 

How did we go from barely getting the ball off to now running trick plays, it’s benefited us and Antoine as returner is a great switch up for us.  Like I mentioned at the beginning of the season,  Glenn Spencer’s defense will have an impact on games and it has.  We are not the 2017 team blowing teams by 40 points,  but we don’t have to be  unless we need to.  I think we are a balanced team and that’s where the wins come in.

We are actually still blowing teams out, but overall playing every aspect of the game effectively.  Do you think we can run the table with our remaining games?
Back to the top

What penalty was Willie Wright called for on that touchdown pass? On the highlite videos I saw him do something with his right hand going across his chest or throat. What was that? 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

What penalty was Willie Wright called for on that touchdown pass? On the highlite videos I saw him do something with his right hand going across his chest or throat. What was that? 
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2019, 5:28 PM #390522

Unsportsmanlike conduct for slashing his throat. You’re not supposed to make any type of taunting gesture after a touchdown. The shrug isn’t considered taunting which is why he’s never been penalized for that. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top
Control functions: