Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

4* OL Sebastien Dolcine Commits to FAU's Class of 2020

Add topic

4* OL Sebastien Dolcine Commits to FAU's Class of 2020

Sebastien Dolcine
OL
6-5, 295 lbs
Copiah Lincoln CC
Miramar, FL

Sebastien Dolcine - Hudl

Under the leadership of Head Coach Willie Taggart, FAU just flipped one of their highest ranked commits in school history in offensive linemen Sebastien Dolcine.

Dolcine, who hails from Miramar, Florida, originally signed with Kentucky in 2017 but left the team after two seasons and later enrolled at Copiah Lincoln CC this season.

The four-star prospect (Rivals) has been committed to Mississippi State since June and had just taken an official to UCF.

Dolcine becomes the 12th verbal commit to FAU's 2020 class. The current full list is below.

2020 FAU Football Commit List - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Fills a need. How much eligibility?
Back to the top

Sebastien, great choice and welcome to FAU, get those grades and get here!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Fills a need. How much eligibility?
Posted On: Dec 16th 2019, 5:21 AM #392359

Looks like he should have two years left since his clock began in ‘17 at Kentucky. So he would get here as a R-Jr. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Told you guys. Willie knows what he’s doing. Just because Jimbo nuked FSU Football, doesn’t mean Willie forgot how to coach!!
Back to the top

I understand that jucos are easier for a new coach. I hope he can get a few high schoolers that are in demand. Again, time will tell. Not worried about his recruiting ability. I'm eager to hear about staff.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I understand that jucos are easier for a new coach. I hope he can get a few high schoolers that are in demand. Again, time will tell. Not worried about his recruiting ability. I'm eager to hear about staff.
Posted On: Dec 16th 2019, 12:14 PM #392364

Any G5 and most P5 schools have to take JUCO's on both fronts. Those positions are to recruit, so you need to try and fill misses from where you missed at the high school ranks.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Told you guys. Willie knows what he’s doing. Just because Jimbo nuked FSU Football, doesn’t mean Willie forgot how to coach!!
Posted On: Dec 16th 2019, 12:01 PM #392363

I don't think many (if any) will disagree with Willie's recruiting ability. It's the coaching that concerns us (me). With a 56-62 record, his coaching hasn't been the best for a few years….
Back to the top

I'm totally fine with filling holes with jucos.  Wouldn't mind landing a wr  jucos or transfer. I'm excited toi see how we play Saturday .  
Back to the top

cbboarder said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Dec 16th 2019, 12:01 PM #392363

I don't think many (if any) will disagree with Willie's recruiting ability. It's the coaching that concerns us (me). With a 56-62 record, his coaching hasn't been the best for a few years….
Posted On: Dec 16th 2019, 12:45 PM #392366

His coaching doesn’t concern me either. This will be the first time he’ll finally take over a team that isn’t a total rebuild. Excited to see what he can do with a good roster already in place.
Back to the top
Control functions: