Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 Roster Changes

First big wave of roster moves have just hit. FAU will be without a starting returning CB in 2020.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Tough bit of luck for the nation's leading program in interceptions, but we wish all of these DBs the best of luck moving forward.

Back to the top

QB Trent Wessel also announces that he is entering the Transfer Portal.

Back to the top

No way to sugarcoat it, the lose at DB hurts.

We knew that the D-Line would be depleted as well after this year, so good to see Willie going out and getting the 4* Star transfer, Malcolm Lamar right away.

If you want to add to the conversation about Lamar, feel free to do so in this thread that we have designated with his stats!

Back to the top

The portal finally bites us in the butt. . This is Football 2020. All you can do is wish the guys the best in their futures and move forward. FAU  coaches will find the next star in the DB corp. Lets not dwell on the negative. Imo…the addition of Lamar, at a much needed position, is more important  than losing a db. Still time to rectuit . Still time to flip the next db star.
Back to the top

Best of luck to them.  It’s rare that we have a shortage of good DBs, so hopefully we can overcome these losses
Back to the top

I am not overly surprised Meiko decided to bounce -- but I thought it was to try and leave for the draft! Good luck to him wherever he ends up.
Back to the top

Yea, I'm guessing he ends up at USF, so good luck for most of next season if that happens
Back to the top

owlmart said

Yea, I'm guessing he ends up at USF, so good look for most of next season if that happens
Posted On: Jan 15th 2020, 7:50 PM #393412

All that does is fuel my conspiracy theories that I've been spewing since Dec 12th. Well, I guess I stopped spewing them a few weeks ago because no one like them….
Back to the top

owlmart said

Yea, I'm guessing he ends up at USF, so good luck for most of next season if that happens
Posted On: Jan 15th 2020, 7:50 PM #393412

Right…. go to play for the guy who thought you were not good enough to start even though you led the country in interceptions.

My money would be on either Ucf, uf, or um.

Unsure what he has to gain by transferring. Going against the old adage “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.” Kid had a magical season at his third college, why go for a fourth? 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: