Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Taggart in the ACC, Past FSU Performance, and as a Coach

jgf2017 said

I’ll bet each of you $1,000 FSU doesn’t win the national championship in the next 5 years. Are we down? How about that? And if you don’t, then I’ll rub it in your faces every year that goes by with them not sniffing a national championship. I’ll rub it in real bad. So what’s the deal, will you put your money where your mouth is? You know I have the money 
Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 10:37 PM #393558

The guy who roots for Miami might know a lot about a program falling off and never coming back

Fortunately FSU has a lot more going for it over Miami.  So does Florida

I might not even be on here 5 years from now.  I don't care about what you say on anything man.   Nobody should
Back to the top

Dusky, what’ll it be? $1,000? $500? You know I’ll pay. The bet is FSU doesn’t win the national championship in the next 5 years? You know what how about this. I give you $1,000 if FSU wins the national championship in the next 5 years. If they don’t you give me $250? Let’s see how much confidence you have in fsu’s Pathetic football program 
Back to the top

This is funny stuff
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Dusky, what’ll it be? $1,000? $500? You know I’ll pay. The bet is FSU doesn’t win the national championship in the next 5 years? You know what how about this. I give you $1,000 if FSU wins the national championship in the next 5 years. If they don’t you give me $250? Let’s see how much confidence you have in fsu’s Pathetic football program 
Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 10:53 PM #393560
There is seriously something wrong with you.

Say what you want but based on your vast array of posts I’ve come to the conclusion you might be a bit slow so to continue would just be mean.

Go Noles and GO OWLS!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Since the CFP started there have only been 4 different champs, and typically it is the same 6 or 7 schools vying to get into the playoff spots.  I would not take a bet on a program like FSU being where they are today jumping into that group tomorrow.  But I would say with the alumni and tradition, all it takes is a couple of good seasons for them to be back as a top-10 or top-15 team.

Maybe they are in the same boat as Miami, but I personally think the Noles are much better positioned to at minimum return to respectability and 9+ win seasons sooner rather than later.  No - that is not becoming a Clemson or Alabama, but is a big step-up from where they were in Jimbo’s last year where he had stopped recruiting or even caring.

I don’t think FSU will have the same impatience with Norvell they did with Willie because frankly they really can’t, but I actually expect both coaches to do well in their new programs.  I have 1 daughter at FAU and 1 at FSU, so like some others on here I pull for both.  But generally speaking, I tend to go to the FSU board to read about that program rather than coming to TON - at least I used to. 
Back to the top

Ok Seminole and Dusky, so you didn't have the guts to bet me. That shows you don't have any idea what you're talking about if you won't put your money where your mouth is. I can't say I'm surprised by you pretenders. How about you start meaning what you say? Man up guys, or is that not in your genes? You’re being pathetic. So instead of to man up you call me retarded? Personally I take great offense to your lack of compassion. Can’t say I’m surprised by your lack of character since you’re all talk and don’t got no $. Does anyone here want to make that be with me. I’m giving you 4 to 1
Back to the top

Please dusky, respond. Any response. I would love to see what is next. Let me give  you some suggested responses. "Dude,you don't know anything". "Says you".  "Man, you don't know what you're talking about ". Do it soon. Football starts in a bit and I need a response to read.  Thanks.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

jgf2017 said

Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 10:53 PM #393560
There is seriously something wrong with you.

Say what you want but based on your vast array of posts I’ve come to the conclusion you might be a bit slow so to continue would just be mean.

Go Noles and GO OWLS!
Posted On: Jan 19th 2020, 8:44 AM #393562
this banter back and forth has been interesting to read. After reading this post of yours, you may need to look yourself in the mirror. This post was not cool.

(Not calling you slow or anything, just saying this post was not nice & unacceptable. We are all Owl Nation.)

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Does anyone still want to take me up on that FSU National Championship bet?
Back to the top

Fsu has a lot of missing pieces.  Amazes me how far they have fallen
Back to the top
Control functions: