Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Class of 2020 Early & National Signing Day Periods Thread

Add topic

Last years class looked great on signing day but it seems like all the high risk guys never made it to campus. Its easy for me (or anyone) to say in hindsight but it would be nice to have some slightly lower rated rising soph and (R)fresh coming back than having to bank on a new coaching staff trying to fill a bunch of needs.

Is anyone planning to enroll in the spring?
Back to the top

Did we have anyone in tonight?
Back to the top

That Oregon WR mentioned as a transfer possibility going to Arizona.
Back to the top

I like the "Ring, ring, ring…" thing, it's grown on me. What I don't like is, he rang, rang, rang a day ago and..? I know the kid will announce in their own time but, and I'm glad he'll let'm but, sheesh.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

I like the "Ring, ring, ring…" thing, it's grown on me. What I don't like is, he rang, rang, rang a day ago and..? I know the kid will announce in their own time but, and I'm glad he'll let'm but, sheesh.
Posted On: Jan 11th 2020, 6:44 PM #393353

Shane's on it, and has already interviewed him…but like you said the young man wants to have his day and time, and we are going to honor that.

That is unless some other site wants to steal the moment, then we'll be forced to add him to the list early…

Patridge used to do something similar with "The Owls got better", but he wanted the information out there and the prospects did too.

As Bob Dylan says, "the times, they are a' changin'."
Back to the top

I'm getting a bit nervous. National Signing day is like a little over 2 weeks away and we still have 10-12 more spots to fill in our recruiting class. I'm hoping we hear about more recruiting news over the next few days because I'm getting anxious. Other than 6 DL and 4 OL players, we haven't really recruited other positions at all
Back to the top

faufan2017 said

I'm getting a bit nervous. National Signing day is like a little over 2 weeks away and we still have 10-12 more spots to fill in our recruiting class. I'm hoping we hear about more recruiting news over the next few days because I'm getting anxious. Other than 6 DL and 4 OL players, we haven't really recruited other positions at all
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2020, 8:24 PM #393594

I’ve got a feeling this is going to end up being pretty good considering the time frame they’ve had.  Let’s see.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I’m getting a bit nervous as well. Things have been pretty quiet and this class is still very thin. On the bright side we won’t have to wait long to see how this plays out. 
Back to the top

walty12 said

I’ve got a feeling this is going to end up being pretty good considering the time frame they’ve had.  Let’s see.
Posted On: Jan 22nd 2020, 8:39 PM #393595

…and will probably be called the best recruiting class in the history of FAU  :)
Back to the top

Remember, there could very well be silent commitments that none of us know about.
Back to the top
Control functions: