Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Recruiting 2020: Visitors List for January 31st - Feb 2nd

Add topic

Hey Shane, should we expect anything exciting this weekend on the recruiting front?.
Back to the top

Filling in for Shane tonight, as he's been burning the wick at both ends in trooper fashion as of late and is in need of some serious sleep.

That said, I'll be the first to say he's doing a great job!

As for your question Local, VERY light weekend visitor count wise.

Can't go into numbers, but it is quiet by design, and if things get out there, it won't be from us unless forced to react to them.

We're aligned to the strategic plan by request.

But, to keep riffraff from running their mouth afterwords, the commit pieces (as the last ones have been) will be written with time stamps to confirm foreknowledge - (AKA now).

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Rick said

Filling in for Shane tonight, as he's been burning the wick at both ends in trooper fashion as of late and is in need of some serious sleep.

Can't go into numbers, but it is quiet by design, and if things get out there, it won't be from us unless forced to react to them.

But, to keep riffraff from running their mouth afterwords, the commit pieces (as the last ones have been) will be written with time stamps to confirm foreknowledge - (AKA now).

Go Owls!
Posted On: Jan 31st 2020, 9:55 PM #393841
I have an immense amount of respect for your reporting integrity. Seriously proud to be an owl fan. 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I agree. No leaks is a rarity these days. Great job guys.
Back to the top

Should we be excited lol :P
Back to the top

As an uninformed outsider, it feels like we should be close to finished. Maybe this weekend will be spent solidifying some commitments. Signing day surprises can be great or really bad.
Back to the top

Tremendous work Shane, Rick, Jack, Ryan, anyone else involved!  And thank you for not being the TMZ of FAU sports
Back to the top

Local Owl said

As an uninformed outsider, it feels like we should be close to finished. Maybe this weekend will be spent solidifying some commitments. Signing day surprises can be great or really bad.
Posted On: Feb 1st 2020, 12:11 PM #393854

We are close to being done, but a couple of nice players are still in play.

I would also expect a couple of schaolships to be carried into the summer for extra help at positions like WR, outside corner, LB, and DL.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Rick said

Go Owls!
Posted On: Jan 31st 2020, 9:55 PM #393841
I have an immense amount of respect for your reporting integrity. Seriously proud to be an owl fan. 
Posted On: Jan 31st 2020, 10:22 PM #393844

Thank you for all your guys' support this year.

It was my first full year doing it (while still working a couple of other jobs) and it was a lot of fun, and will only want to expand a bring more in the future.

The change in coaching staff forced me to start over in some with this class, but that is the game.

Back to the top

I'm surprised we didn't look for many skilled positions this season - no LBs, CBs or TEs
Back to the top
Control functions: