Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Marshall @ FAU - February 1, 2020

Add topic

Fau.  My auto correct changes FAU to day.
Back to the top

Here's Jailyn Ingram talking to the press following his big day.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Now it's Dusty May's turn.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Not so sure about the Marshall one of the top teams thing.  Their record doesn’t show it and their play today didn’t show it.  If it wasn’t for our turnovers we could have won that game by 30.  

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

They are an inconsistent team to say the least, but did beat FIU by 10 in Sweetwater; which was the Kitties first home loss on the year.

Also played UF pretty close in Gainesville.

IMHO good win for us  :cool:

Back to the top

Rick said

They are an inconsistent team to say the least, but did beat FIU by 10 in Sweetwater; which was the Kitties first home loss on the year.

Also played UF pretty close in Gainesville.

IMHO good win for us  :cool:

Posted On: Feb 1st 2020, 11:45 PM #393884

Definitely a good win.  Surprised that team could beat the kitties at home.

Question is can we beat the kitties in Sweetwater?  These 2 games should decide who’s in pod I.  Going to have to watch the first one on my phone at the signing Wednesday night.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

This team is exciting man. Realllly fun to watch. We can totally win the conference.  Not saying we will - but it’s anyone’s team.

Got a few of my uf fans to go to the game. They said they can see us being a tourney team and could beat their gators if we played today! Now that’s what I like to hear!

Oh and the students are really showing out!

What a time to be an owl! Just need to fill the other side of the stadium a bit more and we’ll have legitimate college hoops atmosphere. 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

The key to winning is me staying as fat away as possible. The game I attended, they scored 22 first half points. Obviously I'm a dark cloud
Back to the top

Local Owl said

The key to winning is me staying as fat away as possible. The game I attended, they scored 22 first half points. Obviously I'm a dark cloud
Posted On: Feb 3rd 2020, 4:15 PM #393933

"The key to winning is me staying as fat away as possible-AS FAT AWAY?"

TALON -Absolutely not! the team should eat as much bacon, fat back and lard based meals as possible! ;-)
Back to the top
Control functions: