Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GSU has figured a way to keep you safe at our stadium!

This is how Georgia Southern will fill Paulson Stadium with no worry of spreading Covid!

Each person that enters Paulson Stadium will be given a half pint of Statesboro Moonshine (190 proof) that they must chug at the gate before they enter the stadium because we all know that alcohol kills or destroys viruses. At Southern we are attempting to kill the virus from inside out! You should also think about smoking because the virus doesn’t want to catch cancer or take a hit of cannabis which will confuse the virus. That way you won’t have to wear a mask and can drink freely from your flask! For those of you that do not smoke you must wear a mask with a small hole near the mouth and drink from your flask with a straw.
Back to the top

I'm right there with you on those precautions.  But don't joke too much out loud. Remember, you don't want to upset anyone. Georgia and Florida are leading the way to normalcy. Hats off to the governors.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I'm right there with you on those precautions.  But don't joke too much out loud. Remember, you don't want to upset anyone. Georgia and Florida are leading the way to normalcy. Hats off to the governors.
Posted On: May 15th 2020, 5:55 AM #394936

"Bulloch County Status: (45 Total confirmed cases and 2 deaths total reported here with 9 hospitalizations total, Holding Steady."

Bollock County and Statesboro have adopted the half pint of 190 proof moonshine, per day, & the smoking of Marry Jane, with a doctors prescription of course, to confuse the virus from attaching to the lungs.

The NCAA & States can thank me latter. :Big-Grin:

Back to the top

Of course. And I'll thank you now.. man,  I hope we have September football.
Back to the top

Oh yes, your team will be flown to Hunter Army Air Base and coppered in  to the stadium if  Savannah International is not up to specs or if your team is bussing its way in they must drink a half pint of 190 before entering Statesboro.

5 havebeen  reserved for you at Hunter!

Chopper

Back to the top

Local Owl said

Of course. And I'll thank you now.. man,  I hope we have September football.
Posted On: May 16th 2020, 9:17 PM #394943

Remember the 190 shine is free. The stills will be set up in the parking lot. You will have to blow into a breath-o-lizer
befor entering the stadium!!!! :cool:
Back to the top

Cant get an M95 face mask? Got an idea!

Buy the cheep masks at a buck each.

Go down to Lows or Home Depot and buy the #9, 3M air filter for air conditioners. This filter can filter out bacteria and viruses.

Cut the filter into 4 & a half by 4 and a half strips.

Place the virus filter in between the 2 cheep $1 masks and then hot glue the virus filter between the 2 $1 face masks.

I bought the air filter and the standard masks but have not put them together yet. It be as hard to breath through as an M95 mask. I have used an M95 mask and it is hot and you want to take it off after an hour. My mask idea would probably feel the same way but should protect you from the virus.
Back to the top

That's a good idea nut people, remember, the mask is mostly to protect others - be considerate and think of others!
Back to the top

Exactly. It's not a filter. It's a cover.  Over all , south Florida is doing good. Fingers crossed .
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

That's a good idea nut people, remember, the mask is mostly to protect others - be considerate and think of others!
Posted On: May 18th 2020, 6:54 AM #394948

Local Owl said

Exactly. It's not a filter. It's a cover.  Over all , south Florida is doing good. Fingers crossed .
Posted On: May 18th 2020, 9:40 AM #394949

GSUsTALON said

Cant get an M95 face mask? Got an idea!

Buy the cheep masks at a buck each.

Go down to Lows or Home Depot and buy the #9, 3M air filter for air conditioners. This filter can filter out bacteria and viruses.

Cut the filter into 4 & a half by 4 and a half strips.

Place the virus filter in between the 2 cheep $1 masks and then hot glue the virus filter between the 2 $1 face masks.

I bought the air filter and the standard masks but have not put them together yet. It be as hard to breath through as an M95 mask. I have used an M95 mask and it is hot and you want to take it off after an hour. My mask idea would probably feel the same way but should protect you from the virus.
Posted On: May 17th 2020, 10:58 PM #394947

The idea was that the #9 air conditioner filter can extract Viruses, bacteria and mold spores &  would slip it in between the cheep masks to actually purify the air. I was thinking of it more for you're woman and children. :Big-Grin:
Back to the top
Control functions: