Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GSU has figured a way to keep you safe at our stadium!

*slowly backs away and runs out of thread*
Back to the top

TALON - The idea was that the/a 4 inch by 4 inch insert of a  #9 air conditioner filter can extract Viruses, bacteria and mold spores &  would slip it in between the cheep masks to actually purify the air. I was thinking of it more for you're woman and children

owlmart said

*slowly backs away and runs out of thread*
Posted On: May 19th 2020, 9:04 PM #394959

Have you been watching your Governor's daily briefings about opening up South East Florida's collage football for the 2020 season?

He said-" if you had two 1 dollar masks and slip Flamingo feathers between them that it could filter out the Virus!

**If you look up the follow up questions and answer period on C-SPAN or youtube, Florida's Governor said that you had to coat the outer mask should be coated with kerosene or desal fuel. Because both are oily the outer mask can catch the virus & the kerosene will  kill the virus. You can just throw away the outer mask&  save some money.

Now would you rather take the Florida Governor's idea or use the Statesboro method?

Statesboro/GSU method

Each person that enters Paulson Stadium will be given a half pint of Statesboro Moonshine (190 proof) that they must chug at the gate before they enter the stadium because we all know that alcohol kills or destroys viruses. At Southern we are attempting to kill the virus from inside out! You should also think about smoking because the virus doesn’t want to catch cancer or take a hit of cannabis which will confuse the virus. That way you won’t have to wear a mask and can drink freely from your flask! For those of you that do not smoke you must wear a mask with a small hole near the mouth and drink from your flask with a straw.
Back to the top

I was really looking forward to coming to Georgia for the game. I’m not that confident about it now. I was going to go to a honky tonk in Georgia. Now I have to do it down here. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I was really looking forward to coming to Georgia for the game. I’m not that confident about it now. I was going to go to a honky tonk in Georgia. Now I have to do it down here. 
Posted On: May 26th 2020, 5:24 PM #394968

I think that if you visit a "HONKY TONKS" in South East Florida you'll be in more harms way than in Statesboro!

If you think about it, can you guys in South East Florida, contain your hot spots, so your QWLS can travel or play home games??????????????????????????????????????
Back to the top

Three months away. Think about how things have change the past three months. I'm sure things will change the next three also. If there is football, I'm  headed to Ga.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Three months away. Think about how things have change the past three months. I'm sure things will change the next three also. If there is football, I'm  headed to Ga.
Posted On: May 27th 2020, 5:53 AM #394970

If you did come would you stay in Savannah, stay on I-95, just outside Savannah, or stay in Statesboro.
One of the reasons I ask is that if GSU has a good season leading up to the FAU game the Statesboro motels
will probably fill early & if not than Statesboro motels shouldn't be filled. I'd stay off I-95. The Motels are cheaper than in Savannah & its only a 15-20 minute drive to River Street. River Street is on the Savanah river and has ant bars and restaurants.
Back to the top

GSUsTALON said

Local Owl said

If you did come would you stay in Savannah, stay on I-95, just outside Savannah, or stay in Statesboro.
One of the reasons I ask is that if GSU has a good season leading up to the FAU game the Statesboro motels
will probably fill early & if not than Statesboro motels shouldn't be filled. I'd stay off I-95. The Motels are cheaper than in Savannah & its only a 15-20 minute drive to River Street. River Street is on the Savanah river and has ant bars and restaurants.
Posted On: May 27th 2020, 1:40 PM #394971

Its Savannah, the university is 20 miles from Savannah there are hundreds of hotels in that area. Depending on the time of the game you go see the game, then have dinner spend the night leave next morning. Not necessarily in that order.
Back to the top

voss749 said

GSUsTALON said

Local Owl said

Posted On: May 27th 2020, 1:40 PM #394971

Its Savannah, the university is 20 miles from Savannah there are hundreds of hotels in that area. Depending on the time of the game you go see the game, then have dinner spend the night leave next morning. Not necessarily in that order.
Posted On: May 27th 2020, 11:41 PM #394976

Outside of Savannah is the best idea. If you stay just outside of Savannah and take half a day on Friday you can go to River Street on Friday night and go back to Savannah after the game and leave on Sunday morning.

Back to the top

Checking into hotels now. According to maps.com 95/16 intersection is 53 mi uites from Statesboro. That is too far for me. It looks like the Hampton. Inn is the best available in Statesboro. It looks to be about a hundred yards from Wal-Mart and two hundred yards from the hospital helipad.  I'm beginning to think the best hotel for me and my girl on that weekend will be the Boca hotel and club.
Back to the top

The reviews for Hampton Inn are ridiculously good, with no mention of either, so doubt the hospital's trauma pad is booming  :Sleeping:
Back to the top
Control functions: