Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Running Back Zuberi Mobley Talks Commitment to FAU Football Class of 2021

Add topic

What do you mean better than he did at WKU? When he took over WKU they had just gone winless in their 2nd year I think of FBS football. Are you kidding? What should he have done in his short stint there? Win 10 games? Make the top 25? And by the way, he's the only coach to lead USF (I know, another juggernaut) to a year end top 25 ranking and led them to their best record in school history.
Back to the top

G-5 can go up and down, and it's not always the coaching or the players or the school (I mean, it could be one or the other or all of them…). Nite-Owl's wait and see is about right. The staff seems in place, recruiting is going well (or at least on a relative trajectory); there's talent on the roster.

We shouldn't need three years to see if he's a winner (Taggart).

Jake's jersey countdown is getting me too hyped too soon.

But, seriously, Mobley's from BKLYN, he's salt of the earth.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

G-5 can go up and down, and it's not always the coaching or the players or the school (I mean, it could be one or the other or all of them…). Nite-Owl's wait and see is about right. The staff seems in place, recruiting is going well (or at least on a relative trajectory); there's talent on the roster.

We shouldn't need three years to see if he's a winner (Taggart).

Jake's jersey countdown is getting me too hyped too soon.

But, seriously, Mobley's from BKLYN, he's salt of the earth.
Posted On: Jun 6th 2020, 12:49 AM #395029

Sept. 3 will be here before we know it. Whether or not FAU is traveling to Minnesota that day, even I can’t predict. 

Aside from the stuff he can’t control with the pandemic, FAU is a good situation for Taggart everything consisted. But I think this will be the last year of the core Lane built so Willie definitely needs to develop the younger guys. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

The news is showing that social distancing is history. Football in three months should be a no brainer
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

What do you mean better than he did at WKU?
Posted On: Jun 5th 2020, 11:25 PM #395028
Better than 7-5 season

Back to the top

I am so pumped for tomorrow.  I'm sure the players are also.
Back to the top

Loving the latest commits. Im an old school guy. Everything starts up front. Welcome brothers.
Back to the top
Control functions: