Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kentucky Receiver Marvin "B.J." Alexander to Transfer to FAU

Add topic

Kentucky Receiver Marvin Alexander to Transfer to FAU

Marvin "B.J." Alexander
WR
6-3, 189
Chaminade-Madonna Prep
Miami Gardens, FL

High graded three star recruit coming out of high school at Chaminade-Madonna Prep in Hollywood, FL where he hauled in 585 yards receiving behind 37 catches for 8TD during his final year.

Took a redshirt in 2018 before seeing action in three games for Kentucky in 2019 (Vanderbilt, UT Martin, Missouri).

Entered the transfer portal on May 4th, 2020.

Back to the top

Ok. Imho…we are set at qb, rb, te,wr.. I know we have OL commits, but i am not sure of our current situation. I think it's time to show coach Leavitt  some love and stock his shelves with a few more tools.im loving the fact that so many kids , high quality kids , that left for other programs are coming home to play for coach T and the Owls. Man I pray I get to enjoy football this year. The coaches and players have worked so hard.
Back to the top

Safe to say that, bar far, we will have the best WR corps in the entire conference.

Simply ridiculous the overall caliber we are getting here at our level of play, IMHO.

I mean we may very well line up five-wide at times; whereas before we theoretically would only have one true WR and some makeshift distractions.

That's just crazy to think about - and also exciting!

:cool:
Back to the top

After Antoine left,  I was questioning the Corp. Six months later, no question.  And the incoming class of 21 is quality for the future.
Back to the top

It is important to note that Alexander is coming here as a PWO for the time being.

He will most likely require a waiver to play in 2020.
Back to the top

Important!
Posts from this topic have been moved by Rick. 1 post have been transferred to FAU Football Players to Begin Return to Campus on June 8th.
Important!
Control functions: