Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 Owl's Nest Fundraiser - We Need Your Help

Dear Valued Members and Readers,

It's that time again, when we look for help to offset monthly site operating, and maintenance costs, that must be provided for.

As mentioned previously, in the past this was shouldered by a combination of sponsors and ad revenues. Given changes in the landscape, we wanted to ask that you consider making a recurring, or one time donation.

In addition to the other primary sports coverage, hopefully you have enjoyed the recently enhanced recruiting coverage that we have been providing, and will continue to provide.

If you use the site on a regular basis, and find it a valuable resource and experience, please consider helping offset operating costs while also being a financial blessing to those who work to serve you.

Recurring (monthly, quarterly, or yearly) Paypal donations provide a fast and easy way to pitch in. You can also make a one time donation as well. You can do either by clicking the image below which will take you to PayPal's secure transaction page:

On behalf of the entire Owl's Nest Team, Thank You for your consideration!
Back to the top

TON and the tax man will get my coins this weekend. Really liking the podcasts and recruiting coverage
Back to the top

Agreed. The overall coverage of our teams is important to me and this site keeps me engaged all year round.

I also really appreciate the recruiting coverage which Shane does a great job with, makes me feel like we're getting that "247Sports" type of info (and then some!) so it's a no-brainer helping you guys keep the lights on.

Joe Lascari
Back to the top

Tampa Owl said

Agreed. The overall coverage of our teams is important to me and this site keeps me engaged all year round.

I also really appreciate the recruiting coverage which Shane does a great job with, makes me feel like we're getting that "247Sports" type of info (and then some!) so it's a no-brainer helping you guys keep the lights on.
Posted On: Jul 9th 2020, 8:02 PM #395254

Thanks Joe, appreciate your generous donation!

:cool:

Back to the top

Happy to do my part and support TON. Stay safe and God Bless, guys. 🦉 ✊🏻

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

JakeElman said

Happy to do my part and support TON. Stay safe and God Bless, guys. 🦉 ✊🏻
Posted On: Jul 9th 2020, 10:02 PM #395256

Thanks Jake!

This is a very kind gesture on your behalf, and Hope that others understand the giving nature it exhibits:

Owls helping Owls
Brothers helping Brothers

Just a true and selfless team mentality!

You didn't have to do that, and it's a remarkable showing of your character  :Yawn:
Back to the top

Tampa Owl said

Posted On: Jul 9th 2020, 8:02 PM #395254

Thank you and so much to everyone else who has donated.

I know times are tough, but we are not going to stop grinding here.

I hope to grow the coverage even more!

With so many commits early and a couple more to come soon :Winking:  I have planned trips all over the state to see most of our commits in person.

My goal is to see 15-20 and bring you more videos, interviews, and further evaluations from our future owls.
Back to the top

Will certainly contribute. Is there any particular goal like last time?
Back to the top

d-owl said

Will certainly contribute. Is there any particular goal like last time?
Posted On: Jul 11th 2020, 11:56 AM #395261

Yes, I am posting it later today/tonight  :cool:

$3K

We are currently at 21%…
Back to the top

I just did.
Thanks everybody for keeping us informed.
Back to the top
Control functions: