Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Observation : The Future

jgf2017 said

Why is this guy allowed to say these things in an FAU message board? I’ve never seen anything like this in any other team’s message board and I’ve been to a lot.

This guy is literally allowed to trash FAU repeatedly and say how UCF is so much better? And then take personal shots at me?

I’ve never seen anything like this be allowed anywhere else.
Posted On: Jul 29th 2020, 1:35 PM #395472

I don't see anywhere the guy talking trash about FAU.
You "jgf2017" is the one that started trashing UCF.
Are you mentally stable?
Back to the top

Fine, you win. I won’t argue about anything anymore. He clearly won’t respond to my questions. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Why is this guy allowed to say these things in an FAU message board? I’ve never seen anything like this in any other team’s message board and I’ve been to a lot.

This guy is literally allowed to trash FAU repeatedly and say how UCF is so much better? And then take personal shots at me?

I’ve never seen anything like this be allowed anywhere else.
Posted On: Jul 29th 2020, 1:35 PM #395472
I think it is obvious that you are P5 homer and should go back to whatever team you 'really' root for.   There are like 1-3 good teams in every P5 conference yet you think G5 teams should offer 2-1 deals. Like I said sad there is someone in this universe who still lives in 1980s.  Most P5 teams are just power due to age and being lucky to hitch their wagon to good teams in their conference.

If programs were stock, FAU, FIU and UCF would be growth stocks and the Wakes, Rutgers, Iowa State and Vandys would already be penny stocks.   FAU and UCF are investing in their programs and actually growing while those will never have more than 2 good seasons.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Fine, you win. I won’t argue about anything anymore. He clearly won’t respond to my questions. 
Posted On: Jul 29th 2020, 1:51 PM #395474

So taking your ball and going home?  Probably a UF fan, only they can be that myopic.
Back to the top

Stop trying to redirect the conversation. You’re so deluded you’re acting like a little precious girl. 
UCF’s only way to gain any sort of credibility is to do whatever it takes to play at an elite team like Alabama and win. Since you’re so deluded and think you’re an elite team yourself you think you deserve better than a 2 for 1.

Why haven’t you admitted the UCF administration doesn’t have the guts to take one of those 2 for 1 deals?
What, you think you’re Alabama? Are you that deluded?
UCF are cowards, thinking they can con everyone into thinking they’re elite. 
Back to the top

With all due respect here, this thread is not about UCF's choice of scheduling…and we've run the gamut on the number of posts which directly relate to that subject.

Let's please get back on track with conversation on The Future of FAU Football or start a new topic on the other…

Thanks

Back to the top
Control functions: