Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Star QB Chris Robison No Show for Fall Camp

Florida Atlantic's quarterback room looks to have taken a major hit as redshirt-junior Chris Robison failed to report to fall camp, and is currently not with the program.

Read more

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here

Welp, there you have it. FAU's star gunslinger is not showing up to Fall Camp.

Back to the top

That stinks. The kid is very talented, on the QB watch list. Hope it’s temporary. Wondering what happened. 
Back to the top

Is it too much to ask, are we're doing this for the sake of tradition? Obviously not. So it goes.

I hope that he's chosen to sit through 2020, or that, he's decided to transfer for reasons meaningful to him. And good luck.

You know, I like Tronti. After I finished yelling at an open screen, my partner said, "Tronti is the one like JJ?" And now I have to assume, at some point, I compared Tronti to Jaquez Johnson…
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Is it too much to ask, are we're doing this for the sake of tradition? Obviously not. So it goes.

I hope that he's chosen to sit through 2020, or that, he's decided to transfer for reasons meaningful to him. And good luck.

You know, I like Tronti. After I finished yelling at an open screen, my partner said, "Tronti is the one like JJ?" And now I have to assume, at some point, I compared Tronti to Jaquez Johnson…
Posted On: Aug 4th 2020, 4:41 PM #395513

I like that comparison. Both can be powerful runners when need be.

Back to the top

About Robison. Isn’t it odd that there’s still no word on what happened. I do think some people here know and aren’t saying anything. 

Is Robison a deep cover CIA agent now? I mean what’s going on? Is he an agent and came up with a new identity? For crying out loud this is ridiculous. So we’re never going to know? 
Back to the top

All I know is he has not transferred INTO another program. Very odd unless he is sick, has major mental issues or just does not go to classes which ya MUST do!

With his talent and numbers he would be quite a pick-up for almost any program and THAT has not happened - something is seriously wrong with this picture!!! And I still hope Chris gets his act together, for HIS benefit, not for football anywhere.
Back to the top

I'm wondering if it's some medical thing.   Addiction and in rehab or other mental disorder demons

And if that is the case , the school wouldnt legally be allowed to disclose the reason
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

Addiction and in rehab or other mental disorder demons
Posted On: Oct 13th 2020, 8:56 AM #396702

None of the above.

Back to the top

I knew that Rick and other people know. Is it an ongoing sexual assault case?
Back to the top
Control functions: