Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 Fall Camp - Coach Taggart August 6th Presser

Robison will not play this year.

However, if he clears up his matter, and Taggart subsequently allows him to come back, it is still possible for next year.
Back to the top

I wonder what the matter is. In today’s instant information, this is like forever not knowing what it is.
Back to the top

I hate to say I told you so but a few of us saw this coming (Robison that is). He's had a hard time making it to camp with structure in place to help him succeed. He's been on his own for the last 6 months with no one assigned to keep him out of trouble…..No way this was going to end well for FAU. This without taking into account transfer portal possibilities, new coaching staff, head coach's son being a QB etc…. Wish him well if he never wears an Owl uniform again. However I'd prefer he get his shite together and lead us to an undefeated season.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

A big takeaway was Coach Taggart announcing the immediate eligibility of soph WR Yanez Rogers. Originally, Rogers was a QB at nearby Blanche Ely HS in Pompano Beach, where he was also varsity basketball teammates with FAU G Mike Forrest in 2016-2017. Upon arrival at the U of Cincinnati, Rogers switched full-time to WR for his freshmen campaign. The 6-2" target is an intriguing offensive weapon still tapping into his potential.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

I’m wondering if since Coach Taggart said He’s not commenting on players not currently with the team, then maybe Robison has a chance of coming back. 
Posted On: Aug 6th 2020, 3:59 PM #395576

It depends on whether he was dismissed from the team or dismissed from the university.

Back to the top
Control functions: