Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2020 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Back to the top

I thought FAU was going to find two new opponents. FAU is only playing 9 games and other teams in the conference are playing 12, 11 or 10 games.
Don't teams need to play the same amount of games?
Back to the top

I don't know the rules, but this season feels like the rules are implied. There is a lot going on. I'll be happy with what I get.
Back to the top

Turns out we will do better than ESPN+, Sept.19 FAU at Georgia Southern will be broadcast at 4pm on ESPN2 announced today by ESPN

RelicOwl said

On the press release that Conference USA sent out they list the Charlotte game as being 6pm on "ESPN Networks" so there is still some hope it will air on something like ESPNU instead of ESPN+.  There are a lot less games for them to choose from with 4 conferences sitting out so we might do better than ESPN+.
Posted On: Aug 28th 2020, 2:33 PM #395766

Back to the top

CONFIRMED: Our season opener vs. Georgia Southern has been flexed to ESPN2.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

It is worth noting that this is because of the Sun Belt's television contract with ESPN, not C-USA's. It is still unknown if any of our games currently on ESPN+ will be flexed to one of the ESPN cable networks. One would have to think that it may be a possibility as the C-USA press releases regarding the broadcast schedule mentioned "ESPN Networks" instead of ESPN+ like they have previously.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I think espn realizes that this is truly a quality game with two good teams. I'm so happy. I was going to attempt going to Georgia, but now I can quarantine with a bunch of beer and food.
Back to the top

still only 9 games or have we added a few more? 
Back to the top

The odu  cancellation still iratates me. We would have ten if they didn't drop out.
Back to the top

I’ve been saying that we’re a tv draw and it’s only going to get bigger next year with Sanders.

Coach Taggart is a big draw as well. He’s very well respected. 

Just today I saw multiple FAU license plates. We’re a bigger draw than people think. You have to look at things objectively instead of harping on the past. The 2005 season was bad enough for me that I didn’t let any seasons or games after that to get me upset at all. This is time to look to the future and the enormous potential for growth and tv exposure. We will have 3 years of Sanders coverage. That can catapult the Program to unbelievable heights, maybe even talk of moving up conferences.
Back to the top
Control functions: