Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2021 FAU Commits Shedeur Sanders and Cam'Ron Silmon Get National Showcase Game

Add topic

FAU fans get a rare chance to catch a glimpse of 2021 commits Shedeur Sanders, and Cam'Ron Silman will be taking on Knoxville Catholic on ESPN today at noon.

Silmon wears #12, and Sanders wears #2

Owls fans should also keep an eye put on number #73 Shardez Taylor.

The 6'4 350lbs 2021 OL DL could be another target for FAU.

Knoxville Catholic has some top talent of their own.

Kaden Martin- son of former Tennesse great and current assistant coach- is a 2022 prospect with multiple Power 5 offers.

2022 athlete Tommy Wilton also has multiple Power 5 offers.

Back to the top

Sanders finished the game with 24/30 for 378 yards passing touchdowns of 10, 31 and 19 yards.

He also added two rushing touchdowns.

Cam'Ron Silmon was a force on defense and has shown a great ability to blitz.

He was two sacks today forcing a fumble on one.

FAU was showcased all over the telecast.
Back to the top

Shane Marinelli OC40 said

Sanders finished the game with 24/30 for 378 yards passing touchdowns of 10, 31 and 19 yards.

He also added two rushing touchdowns.

Cam'Ron Silmon was a force on defense and has shown a great ability to blitz.

He was two sacks today forcing a fumble on one.

FAU was showcased all over the telecast.
Posted On: Aug 29th 2020, 5:39 PM #395788

Caught some of the game – so excited to be getting a recruit of this caliber out of HS who will also bring a lot of attention to the program. The FAU love on ESPN that I caught was priceless.
Back to the top

I have my fingers crossed on Sanders. He is a premiere  qb. My brother,  a current u Michigan  employee, called me . His message was ,"damn, how did Taggart  pull that off". The country knows about him. I really hope he stays committed.  He could be a program changer. Unbelievably skilled player.
Back to the top

I was in awe of the talent. Wow. National show case too. Really amazing for the University 1.8 miles from the beach!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

He should make us forget Chris Robison fairly quickly if things go as they should.
Back to the top

Rick said

He should make us forget Chris Robison fairly quickly if things go as they should.
Posted On: Aug 30th 2020, 1:06 PM #395800

Who??? lol I've tried to forget already lol – still eats me up though. This kid is the real deal.
Back to the top

By the way, I was wondering what has become of Chris? No word I have seen anywhere on a transfer or whatever???
Back to the top

If anyone could post a link to the video of that game it would be greatly appreciated. :cool:
Back to the top

Found a highlight video on UTube - very nice, loved the Owl eyes by both after the game to the camera!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: