Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BYU at Navy 2020

Add topic

Did anyone watch this game?

Caught a little bit but…

A one point line for BYU is -52 points in the end.

What was Navy even thinking even trying to play like this:

“Will we be ready football-wise?” Niumatalolo asked. “I’m super nervous. Defensively, our coaches are concerned about tackling. Offensively, we’re concerned about blocking. We haven’t done anything live. If we can’t block or tackle, I told guys, don’t worry about it. I made the decision early on that I was going to err on the side of safety than football. That was just my philosophy.”

That may be your philosophy, but feel bad for the players.
Back to the top

I watched it. If the navy staff was so concerned that they could not prepare properly, they should have shut it down.  Embarrassing.  I hear a lot of whispers that the Big Ten may be questioning their decisions but can't back track. This is a strange year . But done right, we can live relatively normal. Be smart. Be safe.
Back to the top

Exactly - be smart - wear the damn mask to protect others and stop the spread. If you claim to be a Christian, be a Christian and do the right thing for OTHERS!!!! Sermon over :cool:
Back to the top

Saw some of it while working at the restaurant last night. While I was shocked by the score line, I will say that I am at least impressed that Coach Niumatalolo took full accountability in the loss. In the postgame pressers, he said the "the loss is 1000% my fault."

I know being accountable isn't asking for much, but it's nice to see. I know that is something that I can improve on, personally.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I missed some of their early season games and going to watch Houston game.

https://www.sportsbetting3.com/ncaafb/college-football-betting#matchups

Looking forward to Auburn South Carolina too

Also waiting to get some bets on the MW.
Back to the top
Control functions: