Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nebraska Four Star 2020 Linebacker Keyshawn Greene Transfers to FAU

Add topic

Nebraska Four Star 2020 Linebacker Keyshawn Greene Transfers to FAU

Class of 2020 Nebraska linebacker Keyshawn Green has announced he is transferring to FAU.

Keyshawn early enrolled at Nebraska after signing with them in December 2019 but announced he was entering the portal on Friday, September 7th.

The four-star linebacker was 247Sports' 100 ranked player in the entire country in the 2020 class and was an Army All American game participant.

Keyshawn is the third Floridian — joining cornerbacks Henry Gray and Jaiden Francois — to hit the transfer portal since enrolling at Nebrska. Gray transferred to Florida International. Francois transferred to Central Florida.

Back to the top

Wowsers -- huge pickup. The influx of talent is unreal.
Back to the top

Any info on time line. When will he be available to enroll and play. Much needed addition.
Back to the top

This is Insane. 4 years of this kid…. wow.

Willie Wagon is amazing.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Any info on time line. When will he be available to enroll and play. Much needed addition.
Posted On: Sep 9th 2020, 5:29 AM #395888

There are many hurdles that need to be cleared.

FAU is waiting on waivers on two players who enrolled in January.

Even in a perfect world, it will take time to learn the D and get adjusted.
Back to the top

Hurdles or no hurdles, this is huge for us. FAU  is building a brand.  
Back to the top

Thank you for the info, Shane. Sounds like a RS year one way or another. I'm excited, while I do think this team took several steps back from last year based on attrition of players and coaches, I still think all of our games are winnable this season, and the future is very bright! Welcome to the team, Keyshawn!
Back to the top

This is obviously a big day for FAU. Keyshawn Greene Jr. will be a huge part of the coming years. He will be a part of the Sanders era that will get us a lot of coverage on ESPN. And at 6’3, Greene Jr. has the size to play in the NFL and be a high draft pick. I think recruits know that we’re going to be all over ESPN and other media outlets all the time during these next few years. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

This is obviously a big day for FAU. Keyshawn Greene Jr. will be a huge part of the coming years. He will be a part of the Sanders era that will get us a lot of coverage on ESPN. And at 6’3, Greene Jr. has the size to play in the NFL and be a high draft pick. I think recruits know that we’re going to be all over ESPN and other media outlets all the time during these next few years. 
Posted On: Sep 9th 2020, 7:10 PM #395894

We better get a new TV deal if we want to be all over ESPN.

Back to the top

I’m talking about when Sanders is the QB being on Sportscenter and being all over major outlets whether the games are on major tv or not. And I’m not aware but are there ways some of our conference games during the Sanders era can get to ESPN or other major networks?

For the Sanders era, think all the publicity we’ve got over the past 3 years and multiply it by 50 million. When all is said and done with the Sanders era think about how popular we will be as a college. There will be numerous. high NFL draft picks. 

Even if we don’t get a lot of ESPN games, and I think during the Sanders era just about every non conference game will be on ESPN. If we make conference title games and bowls those also will be on ESPN.

But even the ones that aren’t televised, still will be on Sportscenter all the time, especially if Sanders is a Heisman candidate. 
Back to the top
Control functions: