Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Georgia Southern - December 5th, 2020

Add topic

BREAKING: GAME IS CALLED OFF.

Both programs are attempting to make up the game at a later date.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

USF game is probably in a lot of doubt too. Sucks but I expected this to happen in college football 
Back to the top

Hate to hear it. Hope the players make a speedy recovery. Football is an afterthought, their health is what’s important. I’m hoping we are able to field a team sooner than later.
Back to the top

I hate it, but we need to think of everyone involved. Safety first. I know fau said it's too late to " opt out as a season ticket holder" , but I'm hoping they will extend that deadline. I did not opt out. But I wish I did. I have a gut feeling there will be more of this in the coming weeks.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I hate it, but we need to think of everyone involved. Safety first. I know fau said it's too late to " opt out as a season ticket holder" , but I'm hoping they will extend that deadline. I did not opt out. But I wish I did. I have a gut feeling there will be more of this in the coming weeks.
Posted On: Sep 18th 2020, 11:34 AM #396058

I believe you can roll the value of the games missed into a credit next year.

Back to the top

As mentioned in this story, FAU and Georgia Southern are looking at a December 5th make-up date.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Double Post - but I wish you all the best!

We had 30 out for our first game. I was really looking forward to watching our game on TV. Sadly I fear many games will be canceled this year for the same reason. You would have truly been a true test for us to see where Southern was this year if we regained 8 of our starters and 2nd string back. Still if the OWLs were missing a lot of their 1st and 2nd string players and GSU happened to win it would have been a shallow victory for us.

Don't we have a home and home with you and we play at your place next year? I'd really want to see a game between us when both teams are at full strength.

Will your players be able to play in next weeks game? Hope you players don't get a sever case and get back to their lives ASAP.

ALL OF YOU STAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALON

PARTY ON OWLES & good luck to all !!!

www.gsufans.com
Back to the top

Does anyone have an idea how to get tickets to the rescheduled GSU game?
Back to the top

Back to the top

I had seen that site, unfortunately ya must buy 4 or more. Anything less in not available! Only need 2, one for myself and my wife! Oh well I guess.

Thanks for the info though Rick.

Go get 'em Owls, run the table!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: