Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Fans in the stands

Got an email from FAU  that I can log on to my FAU  account manager  and see my seats.  Site is down. Has anyone else run into the same issue?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Got an email from FAU  that I can log on to my FAU  account manager  and see my seats.  Site is down. Has anyone else run into the same issue?
Posted On: Sep 21st 2020, 4:43 PM #396111

I had to log in thru fau account manager to finally see anything.  Never could get link in email to work.  I went from 3rd row 50 yard line to upper level, not too pleased about that but whatever, first world problems. Lol.  
Back to the top

In the e-mail click on MOBILE GUIDE.
When that comes up click on FAU ACCOUNT MANAGER near the bottom.
You will then be asked to log in to be able to access your tickets.
Back to the top

Thanks guys.  Got them.  Roscoe, I went from 106 to 206. I'm fine with that. But I think I'm wayyyy up.
Back to the top

Just checked. Row DD. That is five rows from the top. Omg.
Back to the top

I got moved up a few rows too. Logically, almost no one is going to keep their seats and almost everyone is going to get moved up & over.

We should just be grateful we have the opportunity & privilege of attending OWLS FOOTBALL!!!!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I'm watching football. Stadiums more than 20 % occupant,  and I'm wondering what we are doing wrong.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I'm watching football. Stadiums more than 20 % occupant,  and I'm wondering what we are doing wrong.
Posted On: Oct 10th 2020, 6:27 PM #396658

I think we just got the bad end of the stick. We'll be back dominating soon.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

I am watching the NFL with no fans at some games.
This will be an unusual year with more surprises to come.
Back to the top
Control functions: