Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 9-26-20

Add topic

Just caught wind of this, but North Texas vs Houston was cancelled due to Mean Green COVID issues.

Like the Owls, Houston has seen their 4th try to start 2020 go by the way side.
Back to the top

FINAL:

Houston Baptist 38  La Tech 66

Ironically, the total yardage advantage for the Bulldogs was only 542 to 501, and they held possession just :46 longer.
Back to the top

Good for UTEP but ya gotta admit ULM looked BAD
Back to the top

Great result for UTEP! The Miners haven't had a win over an FBS team since November 3rd, 2018. And get this: their last non-conference win on the road was a half decade ago!

LaTech looked good against a side that almost beat that same UTEP team earlier this year. But I think that says more about how bad ULM is this year, rather than anything about LaTech or UTEP.

USM is baaaaaaad. Tulane is a decent team, that is capable of scoring points in a hurry if needed. But the Golden Eagles are still reallyyyyy bad.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

After throwing five touchdown passes and rushing for another score in a 66-38 win over Houston Baptist, his first career start, Louisiana Tech graduate QB Luke Anthony earned the C-USA Offensive Player of the Week award.

The Defensive Player of the Week honor went to UTSA freshman LB Jamal Ligon, who broke UTSA’s single-game record for tackles with 19 in a conference-opening victory over Middle Tennessee.

The Special Teams Player of the Week award was given to FIU sophomore KR Lexington Joseph, who opened the Panthers season with a 100-yard kickoff return for a touchdown at Liberty.

C-USA Football Players of the Week are voted on by a panel of the league’s media.
Back to the top
Control functions: