Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Program vs UCF Program Talk

jgf2017 said

I don’t think USF would beat us. If I recall we were favored when the odds came out. I’d bet that we’d win if it happened. USF is terrible. There’s absolutely no indication that we wouldn’t beat them. You overrate the AAC if you think that. You guys are toast until Heupel is fired. The players don’t respect him. 

Posted On: Oct 14th 2020, 7:58 PM #396759

What?  Players love Hype.  His record beats the crap out of FSU rejects.  

I would worry about your coach which can't keep players safe from a virus that is preventable with proper discipline and coaching.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

How about the UCF Losers getting beat at home by Tulsa by 8 points. Are they still the best team in Florida?

I guess I was right about Rob being MIA when the Knights got hit in the mouth. By the way, I don’t see UCF in the top 25.
Posted On: Oct 4th 2020, 5:51 PM #396533
UCF still has beaten better teams than FAU and by the way, is almost in the top 25.  FAU is nowhere close to top 25 that's how much people respect your Charlotte win.  Charlotte has not beaten ANYONE,  At least win vs a true competitor before disrespecting your elders.
Back to the top

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA….

Rob, you guys are LOSERS!!!

How are you losers going to be in the top 25 now?

Pathetic losers. You guys are pathetic. 
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA….

Rob, you guys are LOSERS!!!

How are you losers going to be in the top 25 now?

Pathetic losers. You guys are pathetic. 
Posted On: Oct 17th 2020, 7:50 PM #396808

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material or verbiage which is…derogatory, degrading, belittling…hateful, harassing."

These are the rules.

Donations or not, they will be honored.

I've made multiple requests in private conversations about both tone and word choice surrounding previous posts which other forum members have lodged complaints against. But, since they aren't being honored, and to allow for complete transparency should a move need to be made, I'm now making a public declaration.

If you continue to violate the rules, you will be banned and your account deactivated.

Don't want to do that, as you have a heart for the program and can be both a valued and a productive member of the community, but you're pushing the envelope here.

If you continue to violate the rules, you will be banned.

No one wants to read, or be a part of, this type of dialogue.

Your choice.
Back to the top

Time to ban him is now.
Enough is enough and this site should be about FAU.
By the way, keep his donation.
Back to the top

Boynton Beach Fan said

Time to ban him is now.
Posted On: Oct 18th 2020, 7:39 AM #396814

Agreed! It’s like he has donated just to make him feel empowered to say whatever he wants on the forum. The forum is worst off cause of him. I know it has made me stay away from the forum. 
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Boynton Beach Fan said

Time to ban him is now.
Posted On: Oct 18th 2020, 7:39 AM #396814

Agreed! It’s like he has donated just to make him feel empowered to say whatever he wants on the forum. The forum is worst off cause of him. I know it has made me stay away from the forum. 
Posted On: Oct 18th 2020, 9:47 AM #396816

Me as well on this.   The guys an obscene and obnoxious homer who ruins every thread.
Back to the top
Control functions: