Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2020: FAU @ Marshall

I do not have much expectations for FAU going into the Marshall game this weekend. We are not really sure who is going to play or who has even practiced the past couple of weeks. My hope FAU goes in and does not get embarrassed. Even if does happen I am not going to be critical of Willie T and his staff. As Shane has pointed out this season at this point is about player development and hopefully getting back to a normal 2021 season. I think the spread is about right on this game, but I do not see FAU covering.

FAU loses 35-10 
Back to the top

If we win, we deserve to be in the Top 25.

They are that good…

That said…

Not seeing it.

Back to the top

Defense keeps us in it for a little bit but 35-21 Marshall
Back to the top

I am with Delt. Marshall wins 41-10. Because I don’t know who’s playing, I won’t do my standard player projections. I will say I hope some of the young defenders make good plays and they can build off that against UTSA next week. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

The herd has a D. We looked unable to put up consistent drves. Marshall is better than us. Marshall  38. FAU 14. I hate thinking we can't score enough to keep us in the game.
Back to the top

Pain.
Back to the top

I guess when you're a sizeable underdog no one wants to engage.

:Not-Talking:

Back to the top

Hahaha good point!

Marshall will win 38-14, with FAU getting a garbage time score.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Well based on the game we did better than expected, even missing LOTS of players vs. a VERY good team!
Back to the top
Control functions: