Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: WKU @ FAU - November 7th, 2020

Add topic

FAU looks for their fourth win over WKU in as many years.

The Matchup: Western Kentucky (2-5, C-USA 1-2) @ Florida Atlantic (2-1, C-USA 2-1)

When: Saturday, November 7, 6:00 PM

Where: Howard Schnellenberger Field at FAU Stadium

Weather: Current conditions in Boca Raton, FL

The Series: FAU owns an 8-3 series edge over WKU, including three straight FAU wins.

WKU Team Site: Here

Key Stats Comparison:

Game Information

TV: FOX Sports Florida

Stream: FOX Sports GO

Radio: 640 The Hurricane

Opening Line: FAU - 9

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack, are you suiting up at RB? I think they need all the bodies they can get. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Awful news from Coach Taggart. Larry McCammon will not play this weekend; he’s out for the remainder of the season. 

Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Awful news from Coach Taggart. Larry McCammon will not play this weekend; he’s out for the remainder of the season. 
Posted On: Nov 2nd 2020, 12:38 PM #397269

Ugh.
Back to the top

Line is down to -7, also BJ Emmons should be name to watch this week it looks like he is practicing this week according to his IG story
Back to the top

THE WILLIE WAGON said

Line is down to -7, also BJ Emmons should be name to watch this week it looks like he is practicing this week according to his IG story
Posted On: Nov 3rd 2020, 8:59 AM #397278

Surprised oddsmakers feel confident the toppers will keep it that close.
Back to the top

JakeElman said

Jack, are you suiting up at RB? I think they need all the bodies they can get. 
Posted On: Nov 1st 2020, 4:52 PM #397256

Due to me taking "the scenic route" in completing my degree, I no longer have any eligibility left.  :Laughing:

Back to the top

The team normally has a day off on Monday. But with Tuesday being Election Day, the program elected to make today the day off so players, coaches and staff would have ample opportunity to vote.

That being said, there is no presser today. So nice is a GREAT chance to follow the Owl's Nest on Instagram!

Back to the top

I don’t know how I feel about the NCAA saying teams can’t practice on Election Day. I wish the NCAA just said, “We encourage teams to vote on Election Day but will leave decisions up to programs.”

I think teams could easily have went and voted today and came back and practiced tonight. Send a coach with 10-15 kids to a precinct (hell, they have a polling station on campus!), confirm they voted, and you’re done. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Saturday night won't be a chamber of commerce type day. Gusty winds and rain. Looks like we will need to curtail out potent passing game for another week. Run  run run and forget kicking.  
Back to the top
Control functions: